character game

EvilDevo

this quote game thats been going on has given me an idea. a character game! any character from the trilogy may be used, so this might be a little more tricky than the last game. ill get the ball rolling:

"mohan" is from which movie?

Wolfwood

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Instead of giving out the name of the character, how about giving a description of who the character is or what they did in the story. That was it can provide an increased challenge. I'll start an easy easy one off to see.

This character is obsessed with the holy grail and would do anything to have it. Ends up hanging for dear life with the grail within reach. Falls to death while desperately reaching for it as their hand is just about to grasp it.

NileQT87

elsa schneider

this character is indys travel agent in china. what is his first and last name (he does say both, and the first name is the same as the actor's first name if i heard the film correctly--he speaks funny), and who is the snl alumni actor who portrays him?

Cuyahoga Boru

NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:
elsa schneider

this character is indys travel agent in china. what is his first and last name (he does say both, and the first name is the same as the actor's first name if i heard the film correctly--he speaks funny), and who is the snl alumni actor who portrays him?

Dan Webber
Played by Dan Ackroyd in Temple of Doom

westford

The old guy at the village in India who says they prayed to Shiva for someone to help them (Temple of Doom). I don't know his name though...

OK, how about a semi-naked guy playing an instrument?

Finn

Staff member
Thuggee drummer? Tuumpa-tuumpa-Kali-ma...

Hmm...

Wriggly little girl, the only lady who gave Indy the creeps? :p