Chuck Norris!

Dr Jones

The Delta Force wasn't a 'movie', idiot! That was Chuck Norris's home-made long weekend, yearly holiday video in Israel.

:rolleyes:

Indy_Chic

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him.

sarah navarro

Watch this-Chuck Norris dust dont breathe this!:p
lets press tha walker texas ranger button
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdD54rG9oQA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NdD54rG9oQA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Indy_Chic

Lol! Good one Gear!:D

Here is some more Chuck Norris Facts:

Chuck Norris knows the meaning of every word in the dictionary - except mercy.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.

Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.

sarah navarro

Indy_Chic said:
Lol! Good one Gear!:D

Here is some more Chuck Norris Facts:

Chuck Norris knows the meaning of every word in the dictionary - except mercy.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.

Chuck Norris once won a game of Connect Four in 3 moves.

Oh my goodness im crying!!!!!
i told my brother these and he was laughing too,good ones Indy Chic!

-Chuck norris went to the Virgin Islands and when he came back they were just Islands.

Indy_Chic

Hahaha!!! I'm glad you and your brother like those facts I posted! I found them on some Chuck Norris facts site and almost died of laughter when I read them! :D

Gear

sarah navarro said:
-Chuck norris went to the Virgin Islands and when he came back they were just Islands.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Great!

Chuck Norris once ate a black hole...

Indy_Chic

Here is a picture of Chuck Norris' pet cat!

ChuckNorrisCat.jpg

eroc

Chuck Norris believed these lies about himself, until :whip: his face met the end of Indiana Jones' whip.

sarah navarro

eroc said:
Chuck Norris believed these lies about himself, until :whip: his face met the end of Indiana Jones' whip.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! GOOD ONE(y) (y)

Bjorn Heimdall

Chuck Norris could get rid of obesity and anorexia for good if he wanted to, but he prefers a couple of fat people for breakfast.... and likes to pick his teeth afterwards with a couple of skinny ones.

I came up with a good Chuck Norris joke but he found out and now I can't even remember my name or use my legs.

Indy_Chic

When Chuck Norris looks in the mirror nothing appears. There can never be a second Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris CAN lick his elbow

Chuck Norris can kick start a car.

Chuck-Norris-Photograph-C12141670.jpeg

Joel

I'm not sure if this still works, but if you go to google and type in "search for Chuck Norris" (without the talking marks), there's a hillarious Easter egg to be found. No spoilers, just discover for yourselves :)

Indyana Joana

Joel said:
I'm not sure if this still works, but if you go to google and type in "search for Chuck Norris" (without the talking marks), there's a hillarious Easter egg to be found. No spoilers, just discover for yourselves :)

I did not find an Easter Egg, but I did find these facts at ChuckNorrisFacts.com (then I added my two cents worth):

1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has five dollars more than you. (But I must add, unless Indy is at my side)

2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris' computer, Chuck Norris is always in control. (But I must add, Indy is always in control in my book)

3. Apple pays Chuck Norris .99 for every time he listens to a song (But I must say that isn't much lately since Indy broke Chuck's radio)

4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open. (But I must say, ... he has too when Indy's around.)

5. Chuck can eat just one Lays potato chip. (But I must say, he can only eat one Lay's potato chip ... Indy has the rest.)

6. Chuck Norris is suing MySpace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you. (But I must say, ... that's lame).

7. Chuck Norris destroyed the element table because he only recognized the element of suprise. (But I must say, ... Indy added the element of suprise to the periodic table).

8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. (But I must say, Indy uses his lasso) :whip:

9. When Chuck Norris calls 900 numbers, he doesn't get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out. (But I must say, Indy doesn't call 900 numbers).

There's more, of course. Indy wins, hands down!!! :whip: :whip: :gun: :gun: :gun: