indyclone25's indiana jones collection

DIrishB

I'll have to post some pics of my collection. Its a decent size, not quite as large as yours though. I mainly only collect Indy fiction (novels, comics, the DVDs, video games, etc). Basically anything that chronciles a period of Indy's life, I either own it or am trying to snag a copy. My most prized and rare Indy items are probably my mint copy of Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom (an old Commodore 64 game, includes the disk, manual, original game folder...basically everything but the plastic wrap), my collection of old TSR and WEG Indy RPGs, and the full run of the Marvel Further Adventures of Indy comic series.

bonoferox

I saw the ornament in person yesterday and was really impressed with it. It could actually make a really nice addition to a diorama.

I went in looking for that one and the Wall-E ornament, but they said that one doesn't come out until October.

indyclone25

mutt willams said:
thats a really good collection!!!!
thanks mutt -- i'm going to show the dixie cups froma request from a few days ago ----the cups are from the young indiana jones chronicles and there are ten different cups

indyclone25

here those cups ----enjoy--- i hope they are not to blurry
indycups011.jpg

indycups010.jpg

indycups009.jpg

indycups008.jpg

indycups007.jpg

indycups006.jpg

indycups005.jpg

indycups003.jpg

indycups002.jpg

indycups001.jpg

indyclone25

here's more of my collection---- the soundtracks-----
as i was takeing pics i noticed that my first raiders soundtrack on cd had on the spine the title in engilsh and the other spine in japanese--- i just never noticed that before-funny huh?
indycds001.jpg

indycds002.jpg

indycds003.jpg

indycds004.jpg

indycds005.jpg

indycds006.jpg

indycds007.jpg

Lon

More cool stuff, IndyClone. I need the bottom two Young Indy CDs.

Do you have your collection displayed at home or did you just lay your stuff out to take photos?

michael

Great collection Indyclone! That Extended Edition of the Temple of Doom Soundtrack... could you maybe list the tracks on it.

indyclone25

here it goes
disc one
1.anything goes
2. anything goes (karoake version)
3. anything goes fanfare
4.nurhachis diamond deal/ fast streets of shanghai
5.slahom on my humol /village
6.fortune and glory
7.the trek
8.welcome to pankot palace
9.marahjah dinner
10.nocturnal activities
11.the bug tunnel and death trap
12.the thuggee ceremony

disc two
1.stealing the stones
2. blood of kali
3.short rounds escape
4.underground chaos
5.the bridge finale and end credits
6.mine car chase
7.parade of the slave children
8.finale and end credits (album version)

indyclone25

Lon said:
More cool stuff, IndyClone. I need the bottom two Young Indy CDs.

Do you have your collection displayed at home or did you just lay your stuff out to take photos?
i have to lay them out right now i have them on two little shelves in my star wars collection that takes up my entire garage -- yes i said it my star wars collection is in my entire garage -- i need to re organize it too bring in more shelves and peg board to put up my action figures alot of work ahead--- im trying to talk the wife into letting me have my indy collection go into the den where my posters are at

go here to see my star wars collection as it looked a few years ago http://www.rebelscum.com/c-martino.asp