Indy Libs

DiscoLad

(No ones probably going to play this...) Well, I'm trying to think of a new game to play...and came up with this one, I'll make a Mad Lib (A sentence or two long...) and the next guy fill it in. Then he make on and the next man fill it in...Get it...?

Example: I write.

"Interjection", Said Indy. He looked into the Adjective Canyon, then across. " That looksAdjective" he said, looking at the Object poking out of the wall of the canyon.

Then someone else fill it in with what they want, and make another...MmK?

indythecat

I love Mad Libs. This could be fun.

"Well, kiss my grits and call me Sally", Said Indy. He looked into the obsessive compulsive Canyon, then across. " That looks pointy" he said, looking at the pointy thing poking out of the wall of the canyon.

And here's one for the next player:
Suddenly, a adjective looking noun reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a noun. "You will do as I verb, Dr. Jones...if you want to verb."

Ska

Cool idea!

Suddenly, a shiny looking plant reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a banana. "You will do as I swing, Dr. Jones...if you want to eat."

As fast as a (animal), Dr. Jones (verb) a (object) out of his satchel, and (verb) the guy in the (body part).

The Golden Idol

As fast as a hippo, Dr. Jones chucked a can of peaches out of his satchel, and slapped the guy in the nose.

The (noun) (verb) as Indy (verb) the can of peaches and (verb) it (adjective).

indythecat

The (priest) (laughed) as Indy (blessed) the can of peaches and (licked) it (silly).

Indy reached for his (noun) drew back his (body part) and let it (verb) with a loud (silly noise)!

*had to edit my post because I filled in one of my own blanks by accident!*

DiscoLad

Indy reached for his (Beany Baby) drew back his (Ear-Lobe) and let it (Slip-Slide) with a loud (Sklerplunk)!

Lol, good ones, you guys.

Indy (Verb) for the truck that was carrying (Object) into the (Adjective) Abyss. Indy (Verb) the bumper and was being (Verb) along the back of it.

Team Indy

Indy waited for the truck that was carrying armadillos into the paralyzing abyss. Indy snatched the bumper and was being idotic along the back of it.

Indy (verb) off Marion's (noun) and (verb) she was (adjective).