indyclone25

Rocket Surgeon said:
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Hollywood Blvd.
1001 West 75th Street
Woodridge, IL 60517 (630) 427-1880

Sun:
5:00pm | 8:00pm
same owners as the hollywwod palms in naperville , only a few miles away from them , they are having some kind of film festival where karen allen and roger ebert :)up: (n) )will be doing the closing ceremonies .

indyclone25 said:
same owners as the hollywwod palms in naperville , only a few miles away from them , they are having some kind of film festival where karen allen and roger ebert :)up: (n) )will be doing the closing ceremonies .

Will you be at that?!?

I wonder if Roger Ebert is on a panel? From what I could tell, last time I saw him he was having a harder time speaking then "Tuma".

indyclone25

Rocket Surgeon said:
Will you be at that?!?

I wonder if Roger Ebert is on a panel? From what I could tell, last time I saw him he was having a harder time speaking then "Tuma".

i will be going to the hollywood palms tonight but not the ceremony for the film festivalhe will be at on sat or sunday

Raiders in Telluride, CO

The Telluride Film Festival leaves no child ? or parent ? behind. It is an educational engine that runs throughout the year.
This Sunday, September 28, the Telluride Film Festival in collaboration with the Telluride R-1 School District and The Telluride Foundation re-opens the 2009/2010 Sunday at the Palm season with the first in a series of films "Raiders of the Lost Ark", that are free and open to the general public. Show time is 4 p.m.

Sunday at the Palm does not end with the closing credits: Telluride Film Festival's educational liaison Erika Gordon provides teachers with monthly curriculum ideas to incorporate the film's themes into their lesson plans.

indyclone25

meeting karen allen at the hollywood palms ------

we had fun on the opening night of the new hollywood palms theater they have seven themed theaters one is based on the mayan temples , one is egyptian (which has the ark in it ) one is wizard of oz, one is under the sea, one is old hollywood, another is cartoons characters and the final is chinesed themed , i have some pics i will be posting up this is the room with the ark
hollywoodpalms--karenallen005.jpg

karen allen
hollywoodpalms--karenallen048.jpg

me my son with karen allen
hollywoodpalms--karenallen049.jpg

Did you know Frank Marshall has a place in Telluride?

...he mentions it on a tweet. Think he might just attend this weekends show?

Rocket Surgeon said:
The Telluride Film Festival leaves no child ? or parent ? behind. It is an educational engine that runs throughout the year.
This Sunday, September 28, the Telluride Film Festival in collaboration with the Telluride R-1 School District and The Telluride Foundation re-opens the 2009/2010 Sunday at the Palm season with the first in a series of films "Raiders of the Lost Ark", that are free and open to the general public. Show time is 4 p.m.

Sunday at the Palm does not end with the closing credits: Telluride Film Festival's educational liaison Erika Gordon provides teachers with monthly curriculum ideas to incorporate the film's themes into their lesson plans.

Crystal Skull in Merced, CA

Indiana Jones and Kingdom of Crystal Skull
October 17, 2009
Movie in the Park sponsored by Merced School Employees Federal Credit Union.
Lake Yosemite, 5714 N. Lake Rd., Merced, CA 95340
Lake Yosemite, Bicentenial Grove, 5714 N. Lake Rd., Merced, CA 95340
Movie starts approximately 1/2 hour after sunset.
(209) 385-7426, Email: Bryan Behn, Recreation Superintendent
Free!

Snacks available for purchase.

Raiders in Oakland, CA

Landmark After Dark Midnight Showings @ the Piedmont Theatre

Nov. 20-22

4186 Piedmont Avenue at Linda
Oakland, CA 94611
(510) 464-5980

Raiders in Saint Petersburg, FL

Friday, October 02, 2009
Beach Theatre
315 Corey Ave
Saint Petersburg Beach, FL 33706 (727) 360-6697

Fri:
4:30pm

Raiders in Tampa, FL

80s Weekend: The movie titles, snacks and even the ticket prices at the Beach Theatre will flash back to the 1980s Friday through Sunday.

$3 for each feature at Beach Theatre, 315 Corey Ave., St. Pete Beach.

Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Call (727) 360-6697 or see beachtheatre.com for movie times

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Will you be at that?!?

From what I've read, the only means he has to speak at the moment is by a computerized voice. It is theoretically possible, but I think he's keeping public appearances to a minimum.

Attila the Professor said:
From what I've read, the only means he has to speak at the moment is by a computerized voice. It is theoretically possible, but I think he's keeping public appearances to a minimum.

I saw a quote, obviously a prepared statement, but there was no mention of how he delivered it...I didn't know he's relegated to a Stephen Hawkins impression! Sad...

Raiders in Shelbyville, IN

Skyline Drive-In - Shelbyville
3986 East Michigan Road
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Directions
Friday, October 09, 2009:

Last Crusade in San Diego, and Berkeley, CA

Cinema Under the Stars
4040 Goldfinch St.
San Diego, CA 92103

Thursday, October 15, 2009:
7:30pm

United Artists Berkeley 7
2274 Shattuck Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94704 (800)326-3264

Thursday, October 15, 2009:
8:00pm

Last Crusade in Knoxville, TN

Movies on Market Square is returning for its 6th year. Starting September 11, pull out your lawn chair or blanket and join the fun. Knoxville's favorite outdoor movies series will continue every Friday night until October 16, all on the Square.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (PG 13) on October 16