Favourite Indiana Jones Videogame

What is your favourite Indy game?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark (for Atari 2600)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Indiana Jones and the Lost Kingdom (for Commodore 64 and Sinclaire ZX Spectrum 128)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: the arcade game (for Atari system 1)

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Action Game

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Graphic Advencture

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: the Action Game

• Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Votes: 50 39.7%
  • Indiana Jones' Greatest Advencture (for Super Nintendo)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Instruments of Chaos: starring Young Indiana Jones (for Sega)

• Indiana Jones and his Desktop Advenctures

• Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Votes: 19 15.1%
  • Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • LEGO Indiana Jones

• LEGO Indiana Jones 2

• Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

• Total voters
The greatest question of all time (for Indy-gamers) has been made and now you have to choose...but choose wisely. For as the true answer will bring you "fortune and glory":D ...the false answer will take it from you.:dead:

Webley

I voted for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb its the only Indy game I was abel to play from start to finish other Indy games I hav played were fun but I did not get to the end were...

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: the Action Game

and

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

JerryKing

Atlantis is almost the top title, but Machine beats it with its deep immersion in the Indy world and thorough exploration of many wonderful locations... And Doug Lee's comments throughout the game add to the atmosphere significantly.

The fan games might be added, by the way. Some are quite decent - and, in fact, it seems that the "Fountain of Youth" may turn out to be the first really Indyish game after "Infernal Machine", filling the void left by the hurting disappointment of "Emperor's Tomb" (and very likely by the upcoming title)...

Overthrow

I have fond memories of Fate of Atlantis, but I'm too afraid to vote, as I suspect that if I play the game again, I will hate it. It was the first video game I ever played, and was very challenging given that I was seven years old when it came out (1992, right?). BUT I still vaguely remember Doug Lee sounding nothing like Harrison Ford, all of Indy's crazy muttering to himself, and that damn puzzle where you have to find the stone disc that French jerk through out the window of his car in a sewer grate. I kept trying to get Indy to whip fire hydrants or do something less tedious, but he just *****ed about the gendarmes and stuff.

IAdventurer01

Overthrow said:
and that damn puzzle where you have to find the stone disc that French jerk through out the window of his car in a sewer grate. I kept trying to get Indy to whip fire hydrants or do something less tedious, but he just *****ed about the gendarmes and stuff.

Then take a different path! ;)

Honestly, I replayed FOA not all that long ago and it still holds a lot of its charm. Of course, I have always been a big fan of adventure games in general, which helps a lot.

IndyBuff

IAdventurer01 said:
Then take a different path! ;)

Honestly, I replayed FOA not all that long ago and it still holds a lot of its charm. Of course, I have always been a big fan of adventure games in general, which helps a lot.

That's one of the reasons why I like FoA so much. You can replay it multiple times and each adventure can be something completely new. The chances for exploration and problem-solving never get old.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA! FoA!

<small>Copyright © Finn 2003</small>

JerryKing

I've noticed that "Revenge of the Ancients" is missing from the list...

PC_RotA.jpg

VP

Moderator Emeritus
RotA is bloody hard. I got to the point where you're cruising with the motorcycle, but the marching nazis always captured me.

indifan101

Emperor's Tomb hands down! I never played Fate of Atlantis, just have the comic. Although I did have a SN but never owned the game. The only game I played for ND Indiana Jones wise was Last Crusade.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
For me, it was between Greatest Adventures and Emperor's Tomb. I went for Emperor's Tomb as that is the only game I have finished!!! Greatest Adventures I've never finished, always stuck on that Well of Souls level, but enjoy until I start struggling with that damn level. I also have Last Crusade on GB, and almost finished that one. I'm stuck on Level 5's boss.

San Holo

temple of john said:
When I was a kid, I remember seeing the old TOD arcade game and how cool I thought it was. Comparing it to the other games is pointless but it was the fact that I was young that excited me about the game.
I remember being a kid and playing this game too-it was the coolest thing in the arcade, and had quarters lined up on the screen .The best thing about it for me,besides having my hero in it, were those kick @ss graphics(for the time period). A couple of years ago, I bought this game at a trade show. It still has that magic for me, and I still love playing it.:D

Emperors Tomb for me thanks.....

I dl'd FoA a few weeks ago, and didn't like it at all.... but I've never been a fan of those 'walking around puzzle and dialogue" games (With the exception of Bladerunner)

jones3d

For me, the perfect Indiana Jones videogame would be a mix of the puzzles/humour of FoA, the exploration of The Infernal Machine and the action of Emperor's Tomb :rolleyes:

JerryKing said:
I've noticed that "Revenge of the Ancients" is missing from the list...

PC_RotA.jpg

You're right, I didn't notice this game, and also many others, because I had to chose only 12 game for the poll and so I've chosen those I like most, because I have revenge of ancients, but I never had a fun with it, I didn't put it in the poll.
I'm sorry if you like it.