Happy Halloween Everyone!

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Why does everything turn into such a religious debate around here?

We have a thread just wishing everyone a fun and safe Halloween and once again religion rears it's ugly head.

If there was a Chanukah or Kwanzaa thread, why start a debate? Just move on to the other dozens of topics on here and find something you enjoy.

Halloween's all about candy and costumes nowadays anyway. It's actually a very fun and creative holiday. You go out dressed up however you want, get free candy, and perhaps try to get the crap scared out of you somehow.

October 31st is about as dangerous as the other 364 days of the year.

Sure, every year I may sacrifice a virgin here and there and drink their blood for sustenance to please my god Malbolgia, but that's not my point.

But anyway.......

If you guys are dressing up, whatcha gonna be?

What are your usual Halloween plans?

in the past i was darth vader , jedi knight , and like last year , this year i will be indiana jones

DocWhiskey said:
Why does everything turn into such a religious debate around here?

We have a thread just wishing everyone a fun and safe Halloween and once again religion rears it's ugly head.

If there was a Chanukah or Kwanzaa thread, why start a debate? Just move on to the other dozens of topics on here and find something you enjoy.

Halloween's all about candy and costumes nowadays anyway. It's actually a very fun and creative holiday. You go out dressed up however you want, get free candy, and perhaps try to get the crap scared out of you somehow.

October 31st is about as dangerous as the other 364 days of the year.

Sure, every year I may sacrifice a virgin here and there and drink their blood for sustenance to please my god Malbolgia, but that's not my point.

But anyway.......

If you guys are dressing up, whatcha gonna be?

What are your usual Halloween plans?
Look i didn't intend tonbring religon in! Everyone els asked me why and i told them! I SAID I HAVE NOTHING AGAIST PEOPLE WHO CELEBRABTE HALLOWEEN! I'm getting sick of people putting words in someones mouth! Your telling me not to bring religon up but your bring you pagan IDEAS in I never complain about THAT now do I?

DocWhiskey

IndyWolf15 said:
Look i didn't intend tonbring religon in! Everyone els asked me why and i told them! I SAID I HAVE NOTHING AGAIST PEOPLE WHO CELEBRABTE HALLOWEEN!

I never mentioned one specific username in my post.

But the fact that you're offended by it says something about you, does it not?

IndyWolf15 said:
I'm getting sick of people putting words in someones mouth! Your telling me not to bring religon up but your bring you pagan IDEAS in I never complain about THAT now do I?

You're complaining right now.

That's what the past 3 pages have been about.

I don't know how to make my message any more simple: Stop over analyzing and have a Happy Halloween.

Or don't.

I really don't care.

KiKi Kat

Robyn said:
KiKi you can't go wrong as Wonder Woman! lol

lol...I'm just afraid it might get a little cold for that one. but so far that is the one I'm leanin towards..lol..Or maybe I could be one of those mythical virgins Doc talked about.

DocWhiskey

Rocket Surgeon said:
AMC is running a Backstory on John Carpenter's Halloween! Sixty minutes of interviews!FIOS rules!

Now?!

That's my favorite horror film!

I'll check it out!

Thank you, Rocket!

KiKi Kat

Just to throw my 2 cents into the convo. Why even go to a Happy Halloween post if you even remotely think it's gonna be offensive or you don't celebrate it. :rolleyes: I mean really, all my kids think of when they think of Halloween is candy and gettin to dress up. I am well... of age... and I couldn't tell you the "real" meanin of Halloween. If there is one. I just have fun decoratin and scarin people.(y)

DocWhiskey said:
I never mentioned one specific username in my post.

But the fact that you're offended by it says something about you, does it not?

You're complaining right now.

That's what the past 3 pages have been about.

I don't know how to make my message any more simple: Stop over analyzing and have a Happy Halloween.

Or don't.

I really don't care.
What the HECK your the one whos complaining about Why do people have to bring the D RELIGON in to a topic. I'M done replying to YOU, I don't care what you reply back to me or not to me I'm done with you everyone els thats pretending to want to know why I don't celebrate Halloween.

Robyn

KiKi Kat said:
lol...I'm just afraid it might get a little cold for that one. but so far that is the one I'm leanin towards..lol..Or maybe I could be one of those mythical virgins Doc talked about.

Ha! You're right lol It would probably be too cold! lol But what ever you guys dress as, post pics!(y)

KiKi Kat

Robyn said:
Ha! You're right lol It would probably be too cold! lol But what ever you guys dress as, post pics!(y)

I will!! I can't wait. Halloween is one of my fave holidays. My 5 year old wants to be Harley Quinn which is gonna be a challenge. I haven't been able to find anything in her size. Anyone have any ideas on how I could create one? Any advice would be appreciated. :D

DocWhiskey

Rocket Surgeon said:
Sorry, unfortunately not until the 28th! The Omen Backstory is on the 24th though!

Awesome. I'll check out both for sure.

IndyWolf15 said:
What the HECK your the one whos complaining about Why do people have to bring the D RELIGON in to a topic. I'M done replying to YOU, I don't care what you reply back to me or not to me I'm done with you everyone els thats pretending to want to know why I don't celebrate Halloween.

Ok, cool beans.

Whatever.

KiKi Kat said:
I will!! I can't wait. Halloween is one of my fave holidays. My 5 year old wants to be Harley Quinn which is gonna be a challenge. I haven't been able to find anything in her size. Anyone have any ideas on how I could create one? Any advice would be appreciated. :D

Harley Quinn? Sweet! She's one of my favorite comic characters! As for a costume for a five year old? That's tough. Maybe buy her all red shirt and pants and use some black fabric paint? The makeup and mask is obviously simple. Perhaps someone can alter the heck out of an adult Harley costume? Wish I could help more.

Last edited:

Robyn

IndyWolf15 said:

Don't get upset Tiff! Doc's a GREAT guy! You're takin things the wrong way, he was only trying to help you not to dig so deep and to see the fun of it.. I'm a strong Christian, but I don't go to church anymore, because they almost destroyed my life, they made me think I was a horrible person, for having fun on Halloween and even picked me to pieces about having a Christmas tree!!! and that having a face on a pumpkin was evil!:eek: They were digging to find something bad in EVERYTHING!

KiKi Kat said:
Just to throw my 2 cents into the convo. Why even go to a Happy Halloween post if you even remotely think it's gonna be offensive or you don't celebrate it. :rolleyes: I mean really, all my kids think of when they think of Halloween is candy and gettin to dress up. I am well... of age... and I couldn't tell you the "real" meanin of Halloween. If there is one. I just have fun decoratin and scarin people.(y)

You've got the right idea KiKi! You family is having fun and that is what Halloween should be about! ;)

Uhh guys if i hurt anyones feelings I'm very sorry, i hate to burst peoples bubbles. And i hate for everyone to end a fighting not happy or upset at anyone so I'm sorry for blowing my top. I hope you Raveners will forgive me. And i'm sorry Robyn :eek:

KiKi Kat

DocWhiskey said:
Harley Quinn? Sweet! She's one of my favorite comic characters! As for a costume for a five year old? That's tough. Maybe buy her all red shirt and pants and use some black fabric paint? The makeup and mask is obviously simple. Perhaps someone can alter the heck out of an adult Harley costume? Wish I could help more.

Thanks! But her idea of Harley Quinn is the one she seen on Arkham Asylum. I tried to show her the unvamped version earlier today but she will NOT except that it's Harley..lol..I def don't want her as vamped as the one on the game. I do like your idea though. I haven't thought of usin fabric paint.

KiKi Kat said:
Why even go to a Happy Halloween post if you even remotely think it's gonna be offensive or you don't celebrate it. :rolleyes:

You condescending...WITCH! How dare your bring common sense to a thread! Get out!

Jack Nelligan

IndyWolf15 said:
My family doesn't celebrate Halloween. That's why i don't have scary movies.

Halloween should be celebrated, it should just be enjoyed as a time where kids can use their imaginations and escape from reality for while. Grown up too for that matter!
Go dress up as someone else or something! Enjoy!

The Drifter

I'm still debating on what I want to be. I would like to either be Ash from The Evil Dead movies or some horrible creature of my own creation.

Agent Crab

Halloween is a fun holiday! I am 27 and I still wear my Werewolf costume and scare innocent Trick or Treaters!

It isn't ment to be scary or "Devilish". It's a time just to have fun, dress up and gorge on treats.

I'd ought to post pictures of me in my Werewolf costume.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I'm still debating on what I want to be. I would like to either be Ash from The Evil Dead movies or some horrible creature of my own creation.

Grace Slick in a sequined jump suit! You could sing We built this City in an 80's power stance!

(just kidding);)