Indy IV script I found online

Indyologist

I don't know how many of you have possibly seen this, but this is an interesting Indy IV script I found. Of course, take it with a grain of salt as I doubt it's genuine. You Indy fans who are against Indy's getting back with Marion and having a unknown child will probably not like this. Still, hopefully you will all enjoy it as I have, for what it's worth.

http://ismetc.tripod.com/snr/indy4.txt

Randy_Flagg

This has been around a long time, and has supposedly caused Lucas some headaches because so many believed it to be legit. I'll admit parts of it are done quite believably (in the sense that I could imagine how it would look onscreen with Spielberg's direction), but it is nonetheless just a bit of Fan fiction.

Shipwreck

Moderator Emeritus
actually

This is a script that was seriously looked at and later turned down by Lucas as too dark. I do feel that we will see aspects of this script in the future production, most notably - scorpions.

Although, I had received this script almost a year ago, I thank you for sharing it with us. It can at least quelch the thirst some have. Its not a bad story, although, I would have preferred more with the ark.

merancapeman

Ha ha, funny...
Guess what i got!?

"All I know is that someone called the office and said that Steven was not doing the movie," Connery says, "that Harrison [Ford] had in fact verbally agreed to do another one and would I be interested? And I said of course I would. I had a very good experience with him. [I was] disappointed to hear that Steven[Speilberg] wouldn't be doing it, but in the end it all comes down to how good the script is ? if it's really workable."

Randy_Flagg

This is another rumour that's been flung around for a while. Doesn't seem to be true though. (I think you'll find another thread about it right here on this forum.)