Indy IV Creature?

Katarn07

Raiders - Snakes
Temple of Doom - Bugs
Last Crusade - Rats

What can the creature be for Indy IV in which Indy and his companions must brave to get to the artifact? I can't think of anything but am sure there is something you can have....

raydelark

I would say that it has to be wasps. Yep, that's the one. Let's discuss where the wasps could appear. Hmmm, maybe out of a mis-leading tree in the Garden of Eden?

"I Wanna Be Like Indiana Jones"

Katarn07

Scorpions have been suggested before.

There were scorpions in ToD along with the bugs.

Killer plants!

If it worked with the story, that wouldn't be too bad.

NO way sharks lots of sharks

Only thing I thought of myself when asking this question.

Indy VI Creature? Indy 6 Creature? Oh, crap! I missed Jones4 and Jones5!

You mean you never saw those two? Those were my favorites of the bunch! Erm, I mean.... that was a easy typo to miss :p

bob

How about Pirahnas these would fit in with a more wild setting and also there would be slightly realistic for several hundred of them to be hanging around an area

Pale Horse

Staff member
I like bobs idea,

...but back in the early 90's, I had envisioned Indy looking for the fountain of youth that De Leon was looking for in Florida and envisioned that the cave with the water in it was infested with leeches...like LOTS of leeches...

I was young back then.

Venture

Leeches are creepy...so's a giant squid. Irate baboons, seeking revenge for their devoured brothers' brains?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Acid sand...oh wait, thats been used...I know liquid acid...no, thats been used too...Killer Koy Fish! YES! That will work.:D

Okay, so the idea of deadly plants didn't get a warm response. But, what about an unseen animal? The audience never sees what it is, only that it tears apart an entire group of guys. That would be cool.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Aaron H

Okay, so the idea of deadly plants didn't get a warm response. But, what about an unseen animal? The audience never sees what it is, only that it tears apart an entire group of guys. That would be cool.

Plants, huh :rolleyes:
But I respect your , um, creativity so I looked up extinct animals, (that perhaps may not be extinct) Here's what i found.
  • Tasmanian Tiger-Wolf: could be a cool setting in Aussie-Land...
  • Yeti: Might be nice in an Abner sub-plot...
Alas, the web if full of lies, though, so all I am doing is sparking more creative minds...