Indy IV Creature?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
apalehorse said:
Aaron H

Okay, so the idea of deadly plants didn't get a warm response. But, what about an unseen animal? The audience never sees what it is, only that it tears apart an entire group of guys. That would be cool.

Plants, huh :rolleyes:
But I respect your , um, creativity so I looked up extinct animals, (that perhaps may not be extinct) Here's what i found.
  • Tasmanian Tiger-Wolf: could be a cool setting in Aussie-Land...
  • Yeti: Might be nice in an Abner sub-plot...
Alas, the web if full of lies, though, so all I am doing is sparking more creative minds...
Oooh, a Yeti...nice.:)

<small>btw, the plants were a joke</small>

nOOb

ORCS!

"orcs. i hate these guys". lol, Indiana Jones and the Lord of the Rings...howzat for an indy 4 plot?

Webley

In Indy4 Henry Sr should fall in to a pit that got a bunch of rats in it...."Dad hates rats."

Venture

theinfiniteweird said:
How about Micheal Jackson? Or maybe Mike Tyson? No, I've got it- Telemarketers! Anyway...

Bats would be neat.

Bats have been done. Michael Jackson, on the other hand...<small>shudder!!</small>

Pale Horse

Staff member
This isn't planet of the monkeys, you know.....

(refering to his recent mug shout where Mr. Jackson looks vaugely similar to Ari (Helen Bonham Carter) in the remake...)

Venture

apalehorse said:
This isn't planet of the monkeys, you know.....

(refering to his recent mug shout where Mr. Jackson looks vaugely similar to Ari (Helen Bonham Carter) in the remake...)

Vaguely? I found the resemblence rather eerie, myself. But back on topic...hyenas?

theinfiniteweird

Bats have not been done in the sense we are discussing, Venture!

Maybe he could fall into a den of lions or panthers or aome big, scary cat. In another post we discussed how the movie take the old things and makes them like new. Good example with a lion/panther/whatever den.

raydelark

theinfiniteweird said:
Bats have not been done in the sense we are discussing, Venture!

Maybe he could fall into a den of lions or panthers or aome big, scary cat. In another post we discussed how the movie take the old things and makes them like new. Good example with a lion/panther/whatever den.

Yes, very interesting. I like it. Hmmm. {chuckle}

00Kevin

Indyfan
Michael Jakcson? hahaha!

short round in a room with 50 Michael Jackson...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!