Indiana Jones impressions

Sea Monarch

Chris, I love when others share a mutual appreciation for something, especially as cool as Indy, but I have to admit, I kinda expected to cringe at this when I first clicked it. Nothing personal, just that people (especially obsessed fans), usually think they're better at this kinda thing then they are. It's why there are millions of Arnie impressionists out there. But I figure aww, who cares! Let 'em have their fun! Still, I half expected to groan.

However. That. Was. Awesome! (y) Made me crack up indeed! Great choice on the scene, since it showcases four characters in some of the best dialogue exchange in the series, and the voices were spot on. I had to listen closely the second time, because for a moment I thought you had lip synced the movie track. Keep in mind my volume was low, (didn't want to wake roomates). You also did great with the facial expressions, and nuances, which is hard to do, when not looking entirely like the character being imitated, not to mention being even more difficult when doing four different characters.

Sure you had fun doing this, and hope others check it out, for their own amusement. Well done, Chris. Well done indeed. It will have a place of honor in our (Ham)ish collection. ;) :hat:

LUMBFILM

Hi thanks for the response, glad you enjoyed the vid, really enjoy having a bit of fun with impressions and they raise a smile fantastic, thanks again for watching.

indyclone25

very nice i enjoyed it , then i watched some of the improv vids , and the lady on the stage in one video i could not understand one word she said , then you called a "daft b*****!" lol

LUMBFILM

Thanks for watching.... we perform improv quite regular... we've even had some Indy based suggestions in there from time to time.... once we had to do a film called Indiana jones and the Shed of Doom!!!

HenryJunior

This has growing on me for a several days, it really is well done! Each voice captures their character and doesn't sound like it was done by a single impressionist. I agree with Sea Monarch as well, this scene balances a nice number of characters with a classic ending.

Also..... Elsa never really did believe in the Grail :D