How old r YOU?

intergamer

Ren: just because I post on the Raven, does that mean the Raven is the only form of communication I engage in? 1337-speak, 'internet shorthand' as you say: they both have their advantages. Perhaps you are too old to appreciate them, or perhaps you immediately state that you detest such forms of language merely as an attempt to convey your own feelings of the intellectual superiority of your own conservative beliefs over us young'un whippersnappers. At any rate, I feel that ignorance is very relative in this case.

Who is more ignorant? The archeologist/explorer who examines the benefits of other customs, or the fool who categorically shuns them?

Strider

You post something like ?sux 2 b some1 dat cant take movin da cheez roflmao lol!! :p?, you?re not someone who belongs to a political party, trilingual, or someone who?s ?made a lot of money knowing history?? you?re a retard punk trying to act tough by ?Talkin? Street?. You betray yourself and sell yourself short.- Fisk

I know the sort of kids your talking about and believe me, I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!

Kate

Aye, when I was but a newbie, you were the first to be friendly to me. And I shall not forget it!

Joe Brody

monkey said:
Hope I die before I get old

'cause things they do look awfully c..c..cold

........My Generation

........The Who

Interestingly, I think there was like five or six years between the release of the Sinatra song and The Who's 'My Generation. . . . and if any of the Who's Generation are still around today THEY are in the autumn of their years.

Let me go find a good Anti-Flag song to quote from. . . . .

Magda

Here's a question for you... how old do you think I am?

(Shaddup, Finn. You can't answer this. :p)

Finn

Staff member
<small>Yes yes sweetheart, as your closest male human being, I know that age is a difficult topic to you.</small>

Finn

Staff member
<small>Please excuse my better half, she has not yet got that OT can be hazardous nowadays... back to topic. ;)</small>

Doc Savage

Renderking Fisk said:
As I?ve written before here in in my rants on Aaron?s website, the education system has been progressivly undermining the childeren they?re supposed to prepair for the future as the politicians have been selling us out to the special intrests.

Not enough kids know about civics, how the government is run or what they?re rights are. They?ve been so betrayed by the educations system, they don?t even know enough to know there is more they should know. Perfect example- The Second Amendment.

I couldn't agree more. It started with Eisenhower's administration, and the progress this "Communist Manifesto" agenda has made is startling. Don't be cattle, guys. I'll get off my "conspiracy theorist" soap box now.

And I'm twenty-nine.