If (God forbid) Harrison Ford won't play Indiana Jones past Indy 4...

Goodsport

... should Josh Bernstein be considered as a replacement for the role? :confused:

After all, he actually has more Indiana Jones-style experience than Hollywood actors do. ;)

-G

Teke

If that happens, the movie shouldn´t be made.
I never will go to see an Indy movie without Harrison Ford.

No replacements.

Indiana Jones = Harrison Ford.

roundshort

Goodsport, are you Josh or related to him, and youthink this will get him a plug to the "people" that "watch this site" that actually make the Indy movies . . .

I have to agree with no Ford, there is no movie, period.

KDuncan

Teke said:
If that happens, the movie shouldn´t be made.
I never will go to see an Indy movie without Harrison Ford.

No replacements.

Indiana Jones = Harrison Ford.

The same goes for me.

IndyBuff

I like the show Digging For the Truth and Josh definately has some minor "Indy-esque" qualities but I can't see him in the role. If Harrison won't do another film then I think they should bow out and leave the series as it is.

San Holo

You are kidding, right? Bernstein is half a fairy. I quit watching the show when he was rushed to the hospital and "almost died" from an ant bite. What a pu$$.

After seeing him on the "Daily Show" last night, if there was gonna be more Indy movies, I'd cast Tom Selleck... He's only 3 years younger than Harry, but he looks WAY better

And he's apparently 19 feet tall!

LOL

Abe Vayoda

ClintonHammond said:
After seeing him on the "Daily Show" last night, if there was gonna be more Indy movies, I'd cast Tom Selleck... He's only 3 years younger than Harry, but he looks WAY better

And he's apparently 19 feet tall!

LOL

I thought that Tom Selleck interview was the saddest thing I'd ever seen. Seriously, that guy was pathetic. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up the whole time. I felt bad for Tom.

"that Tom Selleck interview was the saddest thing I'd ever seen"

He was funny... engaging... quick-witted... Articulate.... self-deprecating... He kept John Stewart giggling (Which is ALWAYS the sign of a good interview)

I didn't see anything sad, or pathetic in the least

Are you perhaps coming from a preconceived dislike of Tom? I can see how that might have 'tainted' your perception (It happens to all of us)

IndyBuff

Tom wouldn't be bad in the role, as long as he doesn't wear those creepy short-shorts from Magnum P.I.;)

IndyBuff

Maybe if Josh was cast as Indy then I could have his job. I don't know about the rest of you but traveling the world and studying lost civilizations and ancient ruins looks like fun to me.:)

Goodsport

According to this recent article, George Lucas may be looking for a young "replacement" after all (not necessarily to replace Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones, but simply for someone else to carry on the franchise after Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull), but the potential replacement isn't someone who had yet been mentioned in this thread. :eek:

-G

Ska

One of the reasons that Josh quit Digging for the Truth was that he hated wearing the Indy gear. He said he never wore it in real life and didn't want to for the show...but the producers wanted him to.

Bastard!