Post Pics Of Indy Gear

hey indyfans! there hasn't been much action in the indy gear and props forum so i figured i would get something goin. On this thread everyone can post pics of your indy gear. You can be wearing it or have it laid out just post it. :hat: to you all

DocWhiskey

I'm sure there's already another thread for this (I don't care, I'm just warning you in case of the mods) but I'll start this off with an older pic of me in my gear-on-a-budget.

2ez07q1.jpg

Excuse it being taken in my nerd lair.

i have a wool DP a beat up whip an old purse of my sisters that looks like a gas mask and a leather bomber jacket from sears. lol nothin fancy but i don't have a camera so i can't post pics i just like to see what's out there

The_Raiders

Most of my gear is SA, my jacket is a standard Todd's jacket with buttions on the storm flap I added myself, my fedora is a Christys Adventurer, and I have a Todd's shirt, Todd's belt, and jsut a random leather belt used as a gunbelt, and I have Todd's bag. Anyways enough talk, here's my gear. :whip:

03090057.jpg

03090235.jpg

03095005.jpg

Me and my bro

03095449.jpg

03095723.jpg

I have just a normal white collar shirt for my TOD style..

01064333-2.jpg

deckard24

DocWhiskey said:
I'm sure there's already another thread for this (I don't care, I'm just warning you in case of the mods) but I'll start this off with an older pic of me in my gear-on-a-budget.

2ez07q1.jpg

Excuse it being taken in my nerd lair.
Doc, what kind of jacket is that?

Nerd lair, LMAO!

What kind of hat are you wearing DocWhiskey? It looks like a dorfman pacific but i could be wrong. It is distressed really well by the way.

DocWhiskey

oliverjones18 said:
What kind of hat are you wearing DocWhiskey? It looks like a dorfman pacific but i could be wrong. It is distressed really well by the way.

Thank you. Like I said, it's my Indy on a budget, so I bought a $30 DP wool crushable, added a Raiders-like pinch, pulled the brim down as low as possible, sewed on a darker ribbon, and distressed the heck out of it. I'm really pleased how it turned out.

DocWhiskey

I was lucky and got one off eBay. Cheapest I seen it online was for around $40. I actually seen a few in blockbuster video for $24 a few months back too.

I saw one at cracker barrell for 19.99 a real steal but i already had mine by then. What kind of occassions to you wear your hat to if any?

DocWhiskey

The one in the picture is really my "costume" hat. I've only had it for a little over a year. I have another Indy fedora that I got when I was a kid in Disney World and that is the hat that means the most to me. I usually wear it everywhere during the winter, but not so much during the summer.

indyclone25

i will be posting a pic soon of me in my whoole indy outfit pants shirt, hat and jacket but here is my shirt and other stuff
mikeysbirthday013.jpg

DocWhiskey

deckard24 said:
Todd's huh? Well that's a great looking jacket! Is it as thin as some people say?

It is kind of thin. But not windbreaker thin like some people exaggerate. To me it's as thin as a standard Fall jacket. But it's surprisingly warm.