DCP_3142s.jpg

DCP_3130s.jpg

Indy kicking Hitler's butt
DCP_3139s.jpg

DCP_3141s.jpg

custom Staff of Ra
DCP_3146s.jpg

DCP_3147s.jpg

And if you wanna see more pics from my collection of other stuff you can follow the link:

http://photobucket.com/crayfishcollection

Nothing like tnswman's collection..but I like what I have.

Unfortunately..I still have all my old stuff in boxes in storage.

Goonie

Crayfish said:
Here is my rinky dink collection of Indy and other stuff:

custom Adolf Hitler villian figure
DCP_3130s.jpg

Love the Adolf custom figure. (y) What did you use to make him?

Crayfish

Goonie said:
Love the Adolf custom figure. (y) What did you use to make him?

Five days being layed off of work (light work schedule) and a lot of vodka.:p

Thanks for the compliment.

Pretty much I bought some of those Wal-Mart 21st century WWII figures on clearance for a $1.00 and have made about 7 or 8 of this figure for friends of mine. I sold one on Ebay for pretty decent money.

nzlc

tnswman wow!!!!Thats so impressive!!!Im in shock you have just everything.Officially jealous
i was wondering how do you afford all this indy stuff?

kom13

the adolf head looks good, but he never wore a green uniform or a gray hat, paint it tan and you'll be pretty close

Crayfish

kom13 said:
the adolf head looks good, but he never wore a green uniform or a gray hat, paint it tan and you'll be pretty close

It was laundry day and he had to settle for olive green that day. :p

The figure I made is far from accurate...and the hat is green in the picture also. Lighting issues.

I actually copied the figure from a painting thus the green uniform and hat.

I'm not going to change it much as it really just represents the evil Nazi leader as a villian and I don't want to give more homage to such an evil piece of crapt.

Crayfish

Lao Che Pun said:
You said it. ;)

Do you big collector's have any Indy gear along with the toys, books & DVD's?

I have a complete costume that a friend put together for me in exchange for another costume I did for him but it is stored in a huge bin. I have 4 different sets of Star Wars costume armor (I'm 501st Legion) as well as a custom Mandalorian and Halo Spartan armor that are stored in our storage unit for when I go to cons. I don't wear my Indy as much as it is sub par to what a lot you guys have...plus everybody will be doing it this year at DragonCon, AdCon, and SDCC.

When we move..I may try and put it on a PVC mannequin along with my other armors in my collection room.

Oh..and sorry to post twice in a row. I don't do it often.

JimmyPSHayes

Man, everyone's collections looks FANTASTIC!!! I'm not going to be able to set up ANY of the stuff that I got, because my wife and I are moving in August. We're looking for places right now, and my own room for Indy stuff is a MUST.

WillKill4Food

tnswman said:
THANKS!!

Ok, I pay for it all through my Jobs with the State of TN & as the NASCAR autograph Authenticator for eBay and other companies :) Plus the support of a WONDERFUL wife :)

I dust every item once a month It takes afull day.

Always empty the cans..The acid of the soda will coorode them.

I dust out food packages with a damp cloth and keep the packs in a binder of Advertisements.

Does that help?
Where do you live? I live in East TN, also, and every time I go to a store it's been cleaned out of Indy...are you the one?

tnswman

WillKill4Food said:
Where do you live? I live in East TN, also, and every time I go to a store it's been cleaned out of Indy...are you the one?

East, TN...LOL!! Around May 1st, Probably so if you are from my area LOL!! No, In all honesty, I got most of my stuff early and am enjoying seeing people of ALL AGES buy the Indy line.

IJ_KELLER

These are some great collection. TNSWMAN!!!! WOW!!!! I am really rather envious!! I would love to show off my modest collection, but how do you guys add pics?

tnswman

IJ_KELLER said:
These are some great collection. TNSWMAN!!!! WOW!!!! I am really rather envious!! I would love to show off my modest collection, but how do you guys add pics?

Awesome!! Keep the pics coming.. Upload them to photobucket and then add the link here

Ravenwood - by request

Here's more photos as requested...

museum%20015.JPG

Unproduced set of 3 Coca-Cola glasses circa 1981

museum%20016.JPG

Lego employee shirt

museum%20017.JPG

Atari ToD machine 1984 and Williams Pinball machine

museum%20020.JPG

New Dark Horse Comics poster (front)

museum%20021.JPG

New Dark Horse Comics poster (back)

museum%20022.JPG

Random shelf of goodies

museum%20023.JPG

Two sets of children's clothing from Japan

museum%20024.JPG

Dozens of caps, wallets and belts from around the World

museum%20025.JPG

Original ILM miniatures of Ark and Sean Connery, original Icons prototpyes of Idol and Grail Cup, Official Pix HF litho

museum%20026.JPG

Closer shot of one of the book shelves (Japanese books)

Club Obi Wan

JimmyPSHayes said:
NICE!!! I spent the better part of my childhood-and about a million dollars in quarters-playing that TOD arcade game! :hat:

Hah Jimmy you beat me to that comment! I remember playing that TOD game at the hot dog stand on the corner. Now i'm dying to play it again. :(

In between typing i'm tearing up old storage boxes looking for a stack of old Indy choose your own adventure paperbacks. I hope theyre still around.

Indy fan 235

Man I love that TOD arcade game. I remember a few years back a guy was selling one for $200 and I didn't buy it. I still kick myself for that one.

Love the bookshelf picture.

This is really cool, I'm seeing lots of stuff I didn't even know existed.