Indiana Jones cereal

Lon

Has anyone been able to find the Indiana Jones cereal in grocery stores? Has it hit yet? I've looked in every store that sells groceries in my area several times and haven't found it.

indyclone25

Lon said:
Has anyone been able to find the Indiana Jones cereal in grocery stores? Has it hit yet? I've looked in every store that sells groceries in my area several times and haven't found it.
--- hey i know you might want to eat it --- but i have extra empty boxes of the cereal if you want it for your collection , let me know ----

Lon

indyclone25 said:
--- hey i know you might want to eat it --- but i have extra empty boxes of the cereal if you want it for your collection , let me know ----

Sure! Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I can dig up something to trade.

I don't know if I'd like the cereal anyway. I'm not a marshmallow fan.

Lon

I don't get how I'm missing it. I figured it had to be out. I've found all of the other Kellogg's cereals with Indy ties.

ILoooooveCamels

Wal-Marts in my part of Texas are just now starting to stock it, so don't give up hope! It's really not bad. Not so overly-sweet as it looks.

Lon

indyclone25 said:
no prizes in the cereal --- just the indy logo and indy on ---with some gaem on the back ---

Oh well. Can't win them all?

IndyClone, did you go to WizardWorld this year?

indyclone25

Lon said:
Sure! Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I can dig up something to trade.

I don't know if I'd like the cereal anyway. I'm not a marshmallow fan.
don't worry about a trade -- like i said in another thread i have extras

Lon

Lon said:
Oh well. Can't win them all?

IndyClone, did you go to WizardWorld this year?

I was hoping to go this year but didn't make it. Did you get Sean Patrick Flanery's autograph?

Lon

indyclone25 said:
yeah i was a bit peeved to i was gonna have him sign all three volumes of the young indy dvds

I have yet to get any Indy celebrity autograph. Maybe he'll be at next year's show. I have the nice, leather-bound Ultimate Guide to Indiana Jones and I thought it would be cool to treat it like a yearbook and start having Indy celebrities sign that. Andrew Divoff is going to be here in Indianapolis at a horror convention next month so I'm going to go to that and see if he'll sign my book.