TV Spot #2

|ZiR|

So, I went upstairs to see if I could catch the new trailer on Noggin but my sister was watching America's Next Top Model on MTV, and after a few minutes of Tyra making a fool out of herself, I left. No more than seven minutes later my sister comes down and tells me she just saw the new Indy 4 preview. Guess they're showing it on MTV, too.

WHY DIDN'T I WAIT? :dead:

Hammy Skillet

I will say that the shot of what I remember as being giant gears eating up a bridge was what appeared to be a very wide, panoramic CGI shot.

The kind that have been known to induce migraines around here, if you know what I mean.

crowmagnumman

Hammy Skillet said:
I will say that the shot of what I remember as being giant gears eating up a bridge was what appeared to be a very wide, panoramic CGI shot.

The kind that have been known to induce migraines around here, if you know what I mean.

Only too well. I'll just have to see how it looks with the rest of the movie first, though.

Hammy Skillet

No ... I've seen lots of pictures of the jungle cutter, and don't think it was that.

Although, the scene only sticks around for a spilt second. I could easily be wrong.

They were made of stone and had a lot of width to them. The bridge they were eating up was made of stone too, and there were blocks of stone falling out of the walls. It looked like the scene might be inside the temple, as some sort of ancient machinery comes to life.

Mutt Williams

Hammy Skillet said:
No ... I've seen lots of pictures of the jungle cutter, and don't think it was that.

Although, the scene only sticks around for a spilt second. I could easily be wrong.

They were made of stone and had a lot of width to them. The bridge they were eating up was made of stone too, and there were blocks of stone falling out of the walls. It looked like the scene might be inside the temple, as some sort of ancient machinery comes to life.

Remember the ending of the first X-Files movie? :p

|ZiR|

spiralout said:
I've been watching MTV, and all I see is the old commercial.

Yeah, I've been flippin' back and forth through MTV and Noggin, and all I've seen is the first TV spot. I'm starting to think this was a false alarm, however well intended.

foreignerfred

Well, it's not someone making a mistake or anything like that. The stuff described is nowhere even close to things that happen in the first ad. Either there's a new spot, or someone's laughing their a$$ off watching this thread grow.

Nomad

For what it's worth, Hammy Skillet pretty much nailed it. I saw the TV spot as well earlier this evening. The only thing I recall that he didn't mention was that at the end of the ad, Indy swings a shovel, I believe, like he is about to hit someone. I seem to remember there were also 2 sets of text. The other had "ancient" in the text. Other than that, he seems to have covered the rest best I can recall.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Can't they put it online already? As Indyfans we may have an outstanding amount of patience just for this damn movie, but come on, give us a freaking break, will you?