Please gave me good luck

windgirlcruse

this weekend I going to a con called Fanime in San Jose,CA. I dresss as the female Indy that whole weekend. I hoping there alot of Indy fan at the con and other people realizare that the reason I dress up is Indy 4 open this weekend to celebrate. I hope maybe I see other indy fan all dress up too. I put picture in my costume as soon as I can.(y):hat::whip::gun:

DrHapgood

windgirlcruse said:
this weekend I going to a con called Fanime in San Jose,CA. I dresss as the female Indy that whole weekend. I hoping there alot of Indy fan at the con and other people realizare that the reason I dress up is Indy 4 open this weekend to celebrate. I hope maybe I see other indy fan all dress up too. I put picture in my costume as soon as I can.(y):hat::whip::gun:

SWEET! I'll be there myself this weekend and at least tomorrow will be wearing my Sophia Hapgood gear sans Atlantean Medallion. :hat:

windgirlcruse

Here Pics in my costume.;) :hat:

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

Horchata

those pictures are awesome! You've got the costume down. Where in San Jose? Im in the east bay, and would LOVE to go.

windgirlcruse

Horchata said:
those pictures are awesome! You've got the costume down. Where in San Jose? Im in the east bay, and would LOVE to go.

Yes, in San Jose, CA and Fanime always been on memorial day weekend ( form Thursday to Monday.) The largest North CA con in the state.Location at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center and in the surrounding hotels, The Hilton and The Marriott.
I saw some least three guy in Indy a costume and I was only female. Most of the asia people come up and do the line of Shot round like "you cheat Dr.Jones" line. Most people said that I was hotter than Harrison.:eek:

Horchata

I must admit... I'm pretty jealous I couldn't be there. Is the convention only once a year? I need another excuse to go out in my INDY costume!!!
:)

jtobin13

nice

Great costume nice snake too!!!

it was fun working on indy 4
i would have gone to con but i was in mexico!!jon

-INDY-

nice costume!! Scary snake, for a second I thought it was real. It isn't real is it :confused: (pet snake or something) (please say no!)

windgirlcruse

Flash Dixson said:
:hat: Good luck. You should post pictures of the con, once you get back.
I been back since last monday ( the 26 of May) from the con. I will post up more picture that was taking a picture of me by a professional photographer at the Con.:D

Flash Dixson

windgirlcruse said:
I been back since last monday ( the 26 of May) from the con. I will post up more picture that was taking a picture of me by a professional photographer at the Con.:D
Awsome. you are pretty cool, we should chat sometime.