Alien Figure?

indyt

Forgive me if this has been discussed. Do you guys think we will get a figure of the alien that was at the end of KOTCS? I know about the mail-in skeleton, which I have already sent for. I would not mind getting the actual alien that killed Spalko at the end. What do you guys think? I guess this would have to be another wave of KOTCS figures.

Benraianajones

I don't see why they wouldn't create one - I am sure they will at some stage. The alien at the end is deffo a "talking point", so I would imagine they'd create a figure for it.

Wugmanmax

For that matter, do you think they will make a "wrath of God" ghost for the 3 3/4 line? They did for the Adventure Heroes.

Crack that whip

BlackSleep said:
Ok, it's Saturday. The film was released Thursday morning at 12:01 am. There's no such thing as a spoiler at this point. It's all out there.

While it might be astounding to think of anyone sufficiently crazy about Indy to be a registered forum member here, there are people who for one reason or another simply can't see the movie within the first 55 hours of its release. C'mon, it's not even three full days old yet. That's not a long period of time.

Hovito

i've seen a alien skeleton figure ina throne, i hope they make a big one. i think they might make a small one later on when theyve done all the others.

Marion Fan

It may be awhile though. They undoubtedly want people to see the movie first before cranking out the alien figure. Maybe by the end of the year for the X-mas buying season?

BlackSleep

Crack that whip said:
While it might be astounding to think of anyone sufficiently crazy about Indy to be a registered forum member here, there are people who for one reason or another simply can't see the movie within the first 55 hours of its release. C'mon, it's not even three full days old yet. That's not a long period of time.

Fine. What is a sufficient amount of time for us Raveners to hold off talking about the movie, so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it? Someone on the board might not get around to seeing it in the theater at all, so should we wait until the DVD release? Or perhaps the SciFi channel's run? The movie is out. It's time to discuss. If you haven't seen it, and don't want it spoiled, stay off the board until you get the chance. It really is quite ridiculous to expect to read threads on this board after the film's release and not get hit with spoilers.

IndySeven

I don't think that the Alien figure should be released. The Alien shouldn't have even been in the film in the first place!

But, that's my opinion.:)

BlackSleep

There are a lot of other Indy action figures I'd rather see than this one, but I'd probably end up buying it regardless.

Mothy

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if they released an alien figure. Somehow I think it is an item them would want to hide, and as has been said, shouldn't have been in the film. A fridge figure would be better than that, and that is saying something.

thelaw

I could see it as a mailaway for 2009. Sort of a sequel to this year's mailaway. Hopefully by then it wouldn't count as a spoiler ;)

ChromiumBlue37

If anything, please let them make the DEAD alien in the Roswell coffin. Still can't tell if the alien at the end of the picture is a real entity of the same species, (height/size difference) or if it was a vision that Spalko saw. Reason I believe it's a vision, because the skeletons appeared to fuse together and the alien appears to fluctuate in size.

BlackSleep

Maybe that was the answer to the "knowledge" she was seeking, and it was too much for her small brain to handle. Maybe she was staring directly into the face of God, and it destroyed her.

Horchata

indyt said:
Forgive me if this has been discussed. Do you guys think we will get a figure of the alien that was at the end of KOTCS? I know about the mail-in skeleton, which I have already sent for. I would not mind getting the actual alien that killed Spalko at the end. What do you guys think? I guess this would have to be another wave of KOTCS figures.

how do you send away for the skeleton? What product do you have go buy?