Ths week end / week

This weekend / week

What did you do this week end or week?

I finished up 3 hats progressed on 4 others , sold 5 hats and worked 7 very promising leads.

I then built my wife a knotty pine chest of drawers to match some night stands she recently antiqued. Should say a chest as the drawers are not yet built. Have to finish at least 3 hats tomorrow. May just build the draws then also. I watched Cold Mountain and was very dissapointed.

I need to see Sea Biscuit I guess it is . It that the one with Mr. Howard that is wearing the Stetson Stratoliner?? I need a picture of the Stratoliner does any one have one? Or sea buiscuit or can they correct me on the name of the movie that hat this man wearing this hat?

Last edited:

Rick5150

I cleaned my office and visited my Mom in assisted living. The weather is a determining factor for me, so I work at what I can do indoors in the rain and prepare for the next decent day. Tomorrow, I will tackle Mt. Franklin (5001') and hopefully, I can get Mt. Monroe (5384') as well. They are amongst the 10 tallest in the state. Monroe is the 4th highest according to the AMC list I have with only Jefferson, Adams & Washington ahead of it. (It is the presidential range, in case you picked up the names;) ). The sterling beaver hat has been treated again and awaits it's next climb eagerly.

Element

Tennessee R, Israel sounds interesting. Going there for business? Or just for fun?

I worked, and ran alot this week for XC.

Tennessee R

Gladhatter, Probably around two weeks.
Element, for archaeology excavations, in Jerusalem, and others.
Have to take a lot of equipment, and it's hard to pack.

Tennessee R said:
Gladhatter, Probably around two weeks.
Element, for archaeology excavations, in Jerusalem, and others.
Have to take a lot of equipment, and it's hard to pack.

I am certain it will be an adventure. good luck and be careful...