The Offical KotCS Magazine

Stoo said:
So then DON'T GO TO THE MOVIE and DON'T BUY THE TOYS.:gun: :whip:
In another thread you called people "sheep" for looking forward to Indy 4...

Pot > Kettle > Black

This is a thread about the new Indy magazine which I am really looking forward to buying.

Ahem... Stoo, it was 2 pages back. Guess that's too far back for your short term memory... Doh!

Sheep for defending George by rationalizing why it is okay for him to **** up his movies I do not agree with at all.

I'm going to see the first two showings of Indy and I have ALL the toys. I love Indy. I'm already disappointed in the new movie but I'm sure I won't hate it because it's Indy and he beats the crap out of anything being made today.

eroc

Agent Spalko said:
Ahem... Stoo, it was 2 pages back. Guess that's too far back for your short term memory... Doh!

Sheep for defending George by rationalizing why it is okay for him to **** up his movies I do not agree with at all.

I'm going to see the first two showings of Indy and I have ALL the toys. I love Indy. I'm already disappointed in the new movie but I'm sure I won't hate it because it's Indy and he beats the crap out of anything being made today.

But you don't even know if he ****ed up this movie yet. It's all an assumption on your part. That's more sheepish than having faith in Indiana Jones 4. This may very well be George's "Redemption Song."

Oh, and Stoo. The magazine is great and very well put together. Lucas had his hands in its making and it turned out great!

Perhilion

Just because Lucas made the movie the way HE wants it doesn't mean that we have to like them.
"It's my house, and if I want to paint it green, even though everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what- I'm painting it Jar-Jar":D

Perhilion said:
"It's my house, and if I want to paint it green, even though everyone else thinks it should be red, guess what- I'm painting it Jar-Jar":D

That's the funniest parody I've ever seen.

"Hey there Steven... it's me George... saw the dailies... and they real-ly suck."

eroc

it seems the magazine is not suppose to be released until the 22nd. Thanks CVS Pharmacy!!! Oh and it does confirm once a for all that
Mutt is Indy's son.

donufro

tnswman said:
BAM!!! AMEN!!! that is a perfect post!

Thank you sir! I appreciate it. People are taking this movie way too seriously when it should be fun. We should enjoy what they throw at us, and not compare it to our mental visions.

Wait, Mutt is Indy's son??? When did this happen???

eroc

Well everyone knew. it just hadn't been officially confirmed before now. you ought to read the filmmakers original thoughts on his character.

Indy's son as a nerd? Thank God they wised up on that one.

Stoo

Agent Spalko said:
Hate to tell you this but it was 5 pages back. Looks like your suffering from the same thing...:p

Other than having #1 printed on the cover, is there any indication of future issues (as in a "Coming Next Month" type of blurb at the back)?

eroc

Stoo said:
Hate to tell you this but it was 5 pages back. Looks like your suffering from the same thing...:p

Other than having #1 printed on the cover, is there any indication of future issues (as in a "Coming Next Month" type of blurb at the back)?

Yes. On the last page it says: NEXT TIME...

~A Hero's Journey
Harrison Ford on Indy's return and his classic adventures.

~Secrets of the Skull
More on the making of the new movie

~"Now You're Getting Nasty!"
Indy's nemesis, Belloq, aka Paul Freeman, on facing the wraith of God.

~OUCH!
Indy's toughest fights revealed - punch by brutal punch!

~After The Ark
What happened after Indy raided the lost Ark? Indy's comic book adventures explored.

PLUS...

lost scenes, classic moments, prized treasure, and much, much more!

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES ON JUNE 22

(Also there are addresses for yearly subscriptions. USA, Canada, and UK.)

Stoo said:

We'll NOW it's 5 pages back! Dollar short and a day late aren't ya? :D :D :D

It don't look too good for Dr. Jones folks:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=566760&in_page_id=1773

George Lucas tells me it's more than a strong possibility there will be a fifth "Indiana Jones." He says that he and director Steven Spielberg have left the door open for a sequel to "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

Lucas, looking dandy with slicked-back gray and white hair in a snappy tuxedo, was a guest Thursday night at Paramount/DreamWorks's party for "Kung Fu Panda" at the 61st Cannes Film Festival...

"I haven't even told Steven or Harrison this," he said. "But I have an idea to make Shia [LeBeouf] the lead character next time and have Harrison [Ford] come back like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out.

"And it's not like Harrison is even old. I mean, he's 65 and he did everything in this movie. The old chemistry is there, and it's not like he's an old man. He's incredibly agile; he looks even better than he did 20 years ago, if you ask me."

Harrison guest-starring in an Indy film? Who is Lucas kidding?

Stoo

Yes. On the last page it says: NEXT TIME...
Thanks, eroc. I thought it might be a "one-off". Fortunately not!(y)
Agent Spalko said:
We'll NOW it's 5 pages back! Dollar short and a day late aren't ya? :D :D :D
Page 10 minus 5 pages = Page 5. Better brush up on your math there, Spalky.

Anyway, who cares? Blindly worshipping Lucas, Indy, etc. is one thing but
spending $$$ on tickets 'n' toys for a movie you've alreay decided is bad
before seeing it is not sheep...it's a lamb to the slaughter. Bizarre...:rolleyes:

eroc

Stoo said:
Page 10 minus 5 pages = Page 5. Better brush up on your math there, Spalky.

Anyway, who cares? Blindly worshipping Lucas, Indy, etc. is one thing but
spending $$$ on tickets 'n' toys for a movie you've alreay decided is bad
before seeing it is not sheep...it's a lamb to the slaughter. Bizarre...:rolleyes:

This sheep business is cracking me up! Ba Ba Ba Bad news!

Last edited:

eroc

Stoo said:
Ewe think so?;)

YES!!!!!:D Ewe know it!

sheep.jpg

INDIANA JONES AND THE SHEEP OF DESTINY