Hi! New, obviously, and looking for the new bag

A2Steve

Hi, just came across the site- very interesting to find other Indy-philes on the internet.

Wondering where I can find into on the new "rucksack" in the movie, what type, where to buy, etc. Havent found anything here yet, but I assume that's my fault. :eek:

anyway, I get to live out a little bit of the Indy dream, thanks in part to the crummy economy. Long story how I got here, but for now I'm teaching English in Korea. Almost everyday has some adventure! Nothing Indy-worthy, but a good yarn nontheless.

I saw teachers here usually had some strange hat or other way to stand out, and thought, "who better to represent the USA overseas that Indy?" So I got a hat off ebay, and the rest is history! Had a jacket, and then got the RotLC bag off ebay from a store in Singapore. The bag in "Crystal Skull" likes it too should be useful, just wondering where to get some info on it!

Thanks for the help if you can. Some days I really do feel like he's my spiritual guru! Esp the time the UK mook threatened to kill me! But I outsmarted him.... but that's a longer story. anyway, any help appreciated!

A2Steve

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome A2Steve. :hat: If you would like to find out about gear, take a look at the 'Gear & Props' section and ask the guys there.

If they are unable to help there is also the IndyGear forum at www.indygear.com/cow.

I produced a Korean short film last year at my university. It will be premiering on KBS this March. I only know one word in Korean (and yeah, it's not a very nice word, lol).

Good luck!

A2Steve

thank you! :hat:

I know a little bit..... including what NOT to say on the second floor of a Mcdonalds in the summer...... unless you want dead-silence. :p

DoomTown

A2Steve said:
Long story how I got here, but for now I'm teaching English in Korea.

A2Steve

Welcome!!! Have a similar story, I used to do film marketing and advertising in NYC, now I teach English in Austria!!! Amazing how things change, hmmm?
(y)

A2Steve

true dat...... that sounds fun. you go to school for education originally, or happenstance bring you to Austria?

I was going to finish a ed. degree, but wanted to do intl. teaching, and figured I needed some actual intl. exp. after a year I saw there was real opportunities out here in many ways.

and "Luhribang!" is one of 'em! the korean name for kareoke. darn I love it! :gun:

DoomTown

Haha, awesome!!! I moved to Austria to be with my girlfriend...We met in NYC almost 2 years ago while she was visiting her mom(My Gfriend lived in the States for 20+ years, and just moved back to Austria 4 years ago...)...I also play semi-pro Lacrosse for the Graz team, and got the English gig out of necessity, and I love it. There aren't that many Film Trailer houses out here, it seems...:D
I,too, love the karaoke. Eye of the tiger, baby.