Strange Merchandise (Offical or Otherwise)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
On the weekend, I found an unoffical piece of merchandise at the Brisbane City Markets. A RotLA fridge magnet!:D Can any one do better than that?

IndyJohan said:
when I was a kid I had Indy undies

And I'll bet you're still wearing them too! :p

I've got a Young Indy magnifying glass. I found it at my mother's house so it must have been mine but I don't know where it came from.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
13 year old wrapper? I thought I was crazy for buying a fridge magnet. Three dollars Australian by the way.

Vlad Dracula

I guess the most obscure or strangest thing I have is a promo pinback button from a video store announcing Last Crusade coming to VHS.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Damn, I lost the bidding war on the candy wrapper. :p Some idiot paid seven bucks for it. :rolleyes:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
VP said:
Damn, I lost the bidding war on the candy wrapper. :p Some idiot paid seven bucks for it. :rolleyes:

That'll teach ya.:p I can't believe someone was stupid enough to pay 7 bucks for a candy wrapper.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I don't know if this would be considered merchandise but I have the music manuscript of The Raider's March for Piano/Keyboard Level 2. If you know basic piano then its a breeze to play. If anyone wants it, PM me.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Ok, I saw something strange yesterday in a toy shop window. It was a rubber HF mask complete with rubber fedora! Creepy!!!:eek:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Violet Indy said:
Ok, I saw something strange yesterday in a toy shop window. It was a rubber HF mask complete with rubber fedora! Creepy!!!:eek:
Really? Cool.

btw, VP...that wasn't me who outbid you. $7 for a wrapper is crazy, it was easily worth $8 or $9...that guy got a good deal.:p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, I'm serious. It would stare out of the toy store window as I walked passed. It was there for weeks!

Indy Parise

Was it one of these things?
Indiana%20Jones1.jpg