Who woukd you be?

wolfgang

If you had to be any character from Indy, who would it be? I was going to ask which is your favortie, but i decided it has been discussed before and this one (though similar) was more interesting, though it might be the same answer. OH! and if the answer is Indy himself, please write another character....if you wish.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I don't know, Sallah.............

(and you should let people choose indy, I know a few people who are very indy-like (greg, Aaron))

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Marcus, I suppose. I'm rather like him...intelligent, calm, melodramatic if I feel like it, but get me out of my element...

Oh wait, the question isn't who I'm most like, it's who I'd want to be.

I don't know...Donovan's kind of cool.

DrJones56

IndyFan
If I couldn't be Indy (;)) I'd be Belloq, cunning and cleaver, yet very evil. In the real world, he would win. :D :p

wolfgang

Yeah, well, thats true about belloq. And, um, o well, yes MAYBE he would win in the real world. Now me, I would be...THE MONKEY!! no, really i think I'll be like Sallah, who screws up in Last Crusade and lies about how he got caught. But I'll like to be Katanga, he is a very....I dunno, I'd like to be him.

Venture

I'd be Henry, Sr. Constantly cool whether by accident or proxy. And he and Marcus have that groovy handshake.

Canyon

Cain said:
I'd be Henry, Sr. Constantly cool whether by accident or proxy. And he and Marcus have that groovy handshake.
Sallah: "What is this, this groovy?"

Seriously though, guys. If I had to pick anyone, it would probably be Marion Ravenwood.

She's tough, knows how to take care of herself in a fight. She also experienced the Raiders adventure with Indy, got to travel AND she was not only Indy's partner, she was his lover as well.

<small>Okay, she got to kiss him a few times as well...</small> *sigh* :D

[Edited by Canyon on 07-14-2003 at 12:37 pm]

Marion

I would be Marion (isnt it obvious?)
She is just like me stubborn and self sufficient and she'll raise hell if she has to.