Tough Sergeant Prototype?

Jono11

tnswman said:
Nope, It's one of those situations where the film makers follwed the same patterns. EXACTLY the same as the reasoning behind the OT.
Which was the part in Raiders of the Lost Ark where Indy was completely marginalized and made basically useless for about thirty minutes by what should have been a secondary character? Which was the part in any of the original films when all the mysticism and magic of the MacGuffin was written off as being caused by something as mundane as aliens?

As for the Government..Ohhhh My. I could say a LOT about that right now LOL!
Right, right, the government is controlled by Democrats now, so now it's OK to criticize it. That always slips my mind.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Jono11 said:
Which was the part in Raiders of the Lost Ark where Indy was completely marginalized and made basically useless for about thirty minutes by what should have been a secondary character? Which was the part in any of the original films when all the mysticism and magic of the MacGuffin was written off as being caused by something as mundane as aliens?

Right, right, the government is controlled by Democrats now, so now it's OK to criticize it. That always slips my mind.

Y'know, the stuff about the level of care put into the films is not really on topic, but tangentially related, so we'll let a little of it go.

But this is really, really not the proper arena for the American Politics and Punditry game. We're not going it.

MISSOURI JONES

back on the post about the tough german, i got a cast of the head and put on the german body and then took the arms off the rpg indy, put them on and took the skirt off to make it more movie accurate. it looks good.

mister64

MISSOURI JONES said:
back on the post about the tough german, i got a cast of the head and put on the german body and then took the arms off the rpg indy, put them on and took the skirt off to make it more movie accurate. it looks good.

Could you post a pic? Action shots of Indy fighting the Germans in the cargo truck are always nice :D