Spielberg at Raiders screening and Q&A

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Violet's odds (dedicated to that awesome section in MAD magazine)

I'm collecting bets on the following odds-

1 to 1- Selling the new Indiana Jones, Tin-Tin.

2 to 1- Nothing substantial on Indy 5 front.

500 to 1- An announcement for a blu-ray release for next year some time.

250,000 to 1- A reboot for the series starring some young Hollywood actor to attract the Disney channel market.

500,000 to 1- An announcement for a 3D Re-release of Raiders in cinemas. Imagine 3D Temple of Doom! That would be awesome!

1 000 000 to 1- Indy 5 announcement. Of course, 2 t o1 odds that it will be a blood relative of KOTCS.

Never going to happen odds- Apologising for KOTCS.

Dr. Gonzo

Always do what the doctor orders

I am a gambling man... and since this a high def digital restoration screening and the future of the franchise will be a topic, put me down for "Blu-ray announcement"

Forbidden Eye

Violet said:
I'm collecting bets on the following odds-

1 to 1- Selling the new Indiana Jones, Tin-Tin.

2 to 1- Nothing substantial on Indy 5 front.

500 to 1- An announcement for a blu-ray release for next year some time.

250,000 to 1- A reboot for the series starring some young Hollywood actor to attract the Disney channel market.

500,000 to 1- An announcement for a 3D Re-release of Raiders in cinemas. Imagine 3D Temple of Doom! That would be awesome!

1 000 000 to 1- Indy 5 announcement. Of course, 2 t o1 odds that it will be a blood relative of KOTCS.

Never going to happen odds- Apologising for KOTCS.

That's a really good analysis Violet! Though I really hope Spielberg doesn't mention Tin-Tin at all(he can't really see that motion-capture movie as being a replacement to Indiana Jones can he?).

I also agree that the original trilogy coming to Blu-Ray will be the most likely topic he'll discuss.

Mungi

Moedred said:
Spielberg said "there?s going to be no more digital enhancements or digital additions to anything based on any film I direct."

But didn't Frank Marshall say there will be some "modifications"? Well, we'll have to wait and see what he meant.

Lance Quazar

Well, I didn't get any standby tickets. Oh, well. Win some, lose some.

And the email said there will NOT be an in-person standby line.

So there goes that tiny flicker of hope.

Hope someone who does go takes copious notes!!

foreignerfred

Lance Quazar said:
Hope someone who does go takes copious notes!!

Yeah, is anyone from out ranks getting in? We need instant reports!

...how can I keep myself from getting excited? (dunks head in ice water)

Any inkling if they'll broadcast the Q&A?

Please add the Streisand gag reel gag order to the list of questions for Spielberg.

Don't for get to ask about the egg.

What's the last item?:confused: