Which Ravener is which Muppet??

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Since I recently made a joke about Temp and Shorty being the hilarious Statler and Waldorf, I thought it be a bit of fun to try and figure out what Ravener would be which Muppet, if you get what I mean.

I think the Muppet I'd be the closest to would be the Great Gonzo.

HovitosKing

I see Kermit as having a sort of mellow, less-than-cheerful sense of realism in his personality, which is both why I like him and why I think I'm most like him.

Indy Parise

Swedish Chef, because no one knows what I'm saying and half the time neither do I.:D Just kidding. I don't really know, to be honest.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I am very much like...

Prof. Honeydew

The only thing I need is a sidekick that is more kick than side.

Gustav

Violet Indy said:
Since I recently made a joke about Temp and Shorty being the hilarious Statler and Waldorf, I thought it be a bit of fun to try and figure out what Ravener would be which Muppet, if you get what I mean.

I think the Muppet I'd be the closest to would be the Great Gonzo.

No way, I'm Gonzo.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
roundshort said:
Well, Jay is up for Beeker
Hmmm, that's an idea. Jay would make a great Beaker, and the beck and call of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Right this way, Beaker!

Rolf The Dog.

I finish work, go home, read a book, have a couple of beers, take myself for a walk and go to bed

(There are a few folks that have said if I played piano instead of guitar.......)

IndyBuff

I took an online test once and it said I was most simliar to Animal and Fozzie. Since Animal's taken I'll gladly be Fozzie Bear.

Wocka wocka!:)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Gustav said:
No way, I'm Gonzo.

I said so first. So there!:p I'm strange, love my arts and am a total reject in real life, but my family is still fond of me.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Not exactaly Pale Horse, but close

C8249.jpg

Uncle Deadly. :dead:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah it is. I've got the first season on DVD. He creeps around the backstage scaring everyone in his first episode.

@ Gustav: Well, you could argue that you said "Wocka Wocka Wocka" first. And more correctly. Indybuff only said it twice. But, other wise who would you be? Who's left? Maybe you can be Gonzo and I can be Rizzo the Rat or vice-versa???

Indyologist

[
Uncle Deadly. :dead:[/QUOTE]

Ooh, I remember him. He used to creep me out in a big way. The stuff kids' nightmares are made of!