New Young Indy webside

Flannery10

Paramount set up a new webside for the upcoming DVDs of Young Indiana Jones. There isn't that much stuff on there yet, but there's a pretty cool trailer, where you can barely see the Cover for the 3rd box of Young Indy and find out a little more about the series and special features.

Enjoy! www.youngindy.com

Matinee Idyll

indy34 said:
thats great and all but when the hell does it come out in australia!!!!:mad:

It is strange, Rick McCallum has been quoted as saying "The series flopped in America - but it did really well around the world, Europe, Asia and Australia..."

Would be bitterly ironic if there was never a Region 4 released for us stinkin', backwards Aussies.

Flannery10

I'm curious about 2 scenes in the trailer for Young Indy on the official website:

who is the guy with the white head and the brown suit who is holding a child in his arms and what episode was that (right before the words "Are you with me")?

what episode is the scene where he jumps out of the window and the building explodes from? (right after the words "Are you with me?")

thanks in advance!

Whipper

That's Max Von Sydow as Sigmund Freud.

Wait... Oh, the guy with the kid -- that's Al Capone from Mystery Of The Blues. Leaping out of an exploding building is from Attack Of The Hawkmen. (An awesome sequence, by the way. Big-screen quality pyrotechnics.)

Flannery10

Whipper said:
Wait... Oh, the guy with the kid -- that's Al Capone from Mystery Of The Blues. Leaping out of an exploding building is from Attack Of The Hawkmen. (An awesome sequence, by the way. Big-screen quality pyrotechnics.)

Really, I would have never guessed that, but I knew it had to be one of those late chronological episodes, I'm not familiar with. I watched the first half of Mystery once, great episode and I'm looking forward to see the second part of it (since this is one of a few episodes Lucas hasn't changed, except of the intro).

I have never seen Attack of the Hawkmen but from what I've heard of it it seems to be an awesome episode. Thanks for the fast reply

Flannery10

The official site has been updated with descriptions for the movies on vol.2 and a couple pictures. Nothing great, but it's worth a post.