Dukes of Hazzard

Stoo

Nor I...but I am curious to know, Indyfan101, if it begins
with the original theme song.

San Holo

Yeah, it sorta begins ith the theme song. I didn't expect much from the movie so it wasn't that bad. Jess Simpson is freakin' hooottt in this movie....It had a few laughs in it and Willie Nelson kicks a$$.The one thing I didn't like,is how they made an issue of the confederate flag in these days of political correctness.

Stoo

That's funny that Willie Nelson plays Uncle Jesse considering he
did an album with the original "Dukes" balladeer, Waylon Jennings.
To be honest, I may rent it for nostalgic reasons and to see that
'69 Dodge Charger tearin' it up... :eek:

IndyBuff

temple of john said:
Where the hell did they get the idea to cast Burt Reynolds as "Boss Hog"? Boss Hog is a short, bald, lard ass. It would be like casting Marilyn Manson as Ben-Hur.

I wondered the same thing. They should have cast Danny DeVito or someone. Let's face it, they can't replace the original characters or the show. Hollywood should stop remaking old films and tv shows and do something creative and interesting for a change.

Just my two cents... ;)

I got dragged to it for a friends birthday... so well, I had to see it...

I'll give it this.. some of the blooper reel was funny.. but other than that, I'da rather have had to watch Napoleon Dynamite again (Which was the worst movie ever)

A crummy remake of a crummy tv show...

TombReader

ClintonHammond said:
I'da rather have had to watch Napoleon Dynamite again (Which was the worst movie ever)

Thank you.I'm glad that someone else finally agrees with me about that worthless and boring movie.

indifan101

San Holo said:
Yeah, it sorta begins ith the theme song. I didn't expect much from the movie so it wasn't that bad. Jess Simpson is freakin' hooottt in this movie....It had a few laughs in it and Willie Nelson kicks a$$.The one thing I didn't like,is how they made an issue of the confederate flag in these days of political correctness.

In the scene where Jess bends over I tilted my head sideways for at least 10 minutes! I'm scared for life now! :rolleyes: I sure hope that movie has some deleted scenes on DVD! ;)

"Jess Simpson is freakin' hooottt in this movie"

She reminds me of a slide that everyone has already ridden, without thier pants on....

gross

San Holo

ClintonHammond said:
"Jess Simpson is freakin' hooottt in this movie"

She reminds me of a slide that everyone has already ridden, without thier pants on....

gross
Clinton, you will be a whole lot happier if you take that step (that everyone but you sees you should take) out of the closet. Let your inner Diva shine. ;)

IndyBuff

TombReader said:
Thank you.I'm glad that someone else finally agrees with me about that worthless and boring movie.

I've never seen it but I'm glad there are others who think it's a dumb movie too. What little I've seen just hasn't been funny or interesting, although now it's a new "trend" to have shirts and quotes from that movie. It's pretty annoying, espically after somebody uses the word "GOSH" every ten seconds. :rolleyes: