Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Species

• The Astronaut's Wife

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay R. Zay

unfortunately the forum didn't take my reply (once again...). as always, you forgot many important movies indifan, my vote would have been for dreamcatcher for the looks or probably signs because it's the most realistic and convincing alien invasion movie, creepy, intelligent, well done.

indifan101

Oh boy, here we go! Zay I never saw that movie nor have Iv'e heard of it! And even if I did it's not my problem!

IndyBuff

Alien easily gets my vote. The first film was great and the second is my personal favorite of the whole series. Both were extremely well done and they had the perfect mix of action, suspense, and terror.

Predator was good film and The X-Files movie is pretty enjoyable too.

Paden

I voted for Alien as well. A wonderfully executed exercise in claustrophobic horror. Arguably the most memorable other worldy creature to yet be put on screen.

Although I still would have voted for Alien, I'm surprised that Carpenter's Starman wasn't included. I thought Jeff Bridges did a wonderful job of portraying an extraterrestrial visitor who was completely unaccustomed to residing in a human body.

indifan101

I think Close Encounters of the Third Kind was an incredible film! Deffinetly one of Spiel's best! Although Alien was truely the best of it's time!