Rebles v.s. Empire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The title was misleading to me. I was unaware this was the classic rivalry. :p

Just messin' with ya, indi.
Hmm... uh, I dunno. Rebels??

Finn

Staff member
If this question is understood in the simplest form, the Rebels <i>are</i> better, since they kicked hide in the end...

Jay R. Zay

TombReader said:
The Empire is for people who can't think for themselves.

or the empire is for people who prefer to be successful. anybody here who supports the superior system enough to pay an internet connection and have enough free time to post here, can't seriously tell me that he is in favor of the weak against the strong. :rolleyes: if you were, you wouldn't live in luxury. the idea of the cool left winged revolutionists fighting the establishment is entertaining until you find yourself in the situation where you can give up the luxury and join the rebels or keep the luxury and join the empire. and unless somebody here wants to tell me that he wasn't mature and independent enough yet to come across this choice, i should think we've all made our decision. and it isn't very revolutionary.

IAdventurer01

Rebels get my vote. They may not have as many capital ships as the Empire, but Rebel fighters are far better and more versatile. In my mind it's the space battles that are key to winning.

TombReader

[sarcasm] Of the many things...excuse me 'luxuries' that I have to be Thankful for this holiday season,the thing that I shall be the most grateful for is that I am blessed with someone like Jay to share from the deep well of his insight and who selflessly tells me how immature and inferior I am.Thank God for you,Jay.Thank God for you. [/sarcasm] :whip:

P.S. Rebels rule!Go Rebels! :D

Last edited:

Abe Vayoda

or the empire is for people who prefer to be successful. anybody here who supports the superior system enough to pay an internet connection and have enough free time to post here, can't seriously tell me that he is in favor of the weak against the strong. if you were, you wouldn't live in luxury. the idea of the cool left winged revolutionists fighting the establishment is entertaining until you find yourself in the situation where you can give up the luxury and join the rebels or keep the luxury and join the empire. and unless somebody here wants to tell me that he wasn't mature and independent enough yet to come across this choice, i should think we've all made our decision. and it isn't very revolutionary.

Which side was Han on? He seemed to be content badass. That's the side I'd want to be on.

-N.