Best mini series

Which mini series is the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indifan101

Band of Brothers is cleary the best to me. I own it on DVD and it's the best show Iv'e ever seen. Very moving and powerful.

Finn

Staff member
"We happy few, we Band of Brothers. He who sheds his blood today with me, shall be my brother."
~William Shakespeare, Henry V

I'll have to agree this time.

And <i>Desperate Housewives</i> is a mini? With three seasons already? Uh no offence buddy, but some of these threads by you would be more effective without all the polls, considering you always include something that shouldn't be there and I'm sure somebody always has something to say outside the choices, I'm sure. (For once I didn't.)

roundshort

I am happy to say I have never seen any of these, excpet for the thing with T.O. and the chick for Housewives before Monday night Football last year.

Finn

Staff member
Indy said:
Does Remington Steele count?
I think to consider series a "mini" it's going to have to have max 20 episodes and a clear ending point. All the series that were canceled aren't automatically considered "mini" in the actual meaning of the word. So thus this little gem with Pierce Brosnan doesn't count, IMO.

Abe Vayoda

I voted for all of them... because I don't like any of them. And many of them weren't mini-series.

What about Jesus of Nazareth?

indifan101

Abe Vayoda said:
I voted for all of them... because I don't like any of them. And many of them weren't mini-series.

What about Jesus of Nazareth?

That was a movie. You didn't like Band Of Brothers?