Crusades=>Indy 4...how?

intergamer

Hey guys, here's a topic:

The first thing that needs to be done at the beginning of Indy 4 is get there somehow from Last Crusade - tie-in. How do you think that should be done. There will be people arguing that Indy should be immortal or something, and wondering about everything else.

A lot of people say he should be the curator of the museum of something; but can you come up with a good way to clear the road between Crusades and "I'm just little old indy, curator of a museum, don't mind me"?

Finn

Staff member
Stick to the Indy tradition and show us an action-packed opening scene.

Something that proves us that Indy isn't ready to retire yet.

And an LC tie-in... for some reason, I see no point in that, because one sip from the Grail doesn't make one immortal. So Indy is not. Period. Those who claim something else haven't been following LC closely enough and it's their fault.

bob

As Indy IV will need to reestablish itself i expect that LC will be mentioned perhaps when Indy visits Henry but there doenst need to be a tie in as such, Indy rode off into the sunset there were no threads hanging

Randy_Flagg

All of the Indy movies in the past have been stand-alone movies. They didn't need the other films, and I expect Indy 4 will be no different.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Finn said:
Stick to the Indy tradition and show us an action-packed opening scene.

Something that proves us that Indy isn't ready to retire yet.

And an LC tie-in... for some reason, I see no point in that, because one sip from the Grail doesn't make one immortal. So Indy is not. Period. Those who claim something else haven't been following LC closely enough and it's their fault.

I second everything you said Finn

westford

Randy_Flagg said:
All of the Indy movies in the past have been stand-alone movies. They didn't need the other films, and I expect Indy 4 will be no different.
I agree - I don't want to sit through a film full of dialogue like:

"Hey Dad, remember that time we made it to Berlin on a single tank of gas?"
"Yesh shon, how could I forget? I wash shquashed into that motorshycle shidecar all the way..."