custom Indiana Jones figure

mfisher

OK.. here's my new custom Indy I am working on... I am going to go back and add some more color to the headsculpt.. looks a bit too pale right now.. but his jacket came out pretty cool I think... I may add a bit more weathering to it.. but not much.... let me know what you think !
00a.jpg

mfisher

outside of Nashville.... dont know why the pic does not work here though... I have it posted on two other forums from the same pic host and without problems.. :(

Katarn07

Awesome. One of the best jackets I've seen. I'm digging the gloves, by the way. I don't recall ever seeing a custom wearing them before.

Indy fan 235

That's an awesome custom Indy, Mfisher! You made the jacket? Did you sculpt the face yourself or work off an existing doll?

Do you have other Indy related customs?

Katarn07

Indy fan 235 said:
Do you have other Indy related customs?

I bought his Jock off of eBay. I patiently await more of his customs whether they're just displayed here or being sold on eBay.

mfisher

I hope that by this evening I can post the pics of my custom Toht... will probably sell him too.... but yes i do have a number of customs I have done to keep or have sold... I have taken the day off of work today just to play in my hobby room.. ( I usually work 12 hour days at the police department.. so hobby time is rare any more ) Will gather up stuff to photograph later..

Indy fan 235

Every so often you have to take time off work, play hooky, and have some time for yourself. Time well spent indeed.

Looking forward to seeing your Toht custom.

Mr. Fusion

I can tell you used the Harrison Ford Hero head from Lonnie Hale. Good choice. Until Sideshow releases their's, Lonnie's is definitely the best likeness. Better than the Toys McCoy, IMO.

And brother's Indy custom has similar gloves. I'd show you guys, but I can seem to figure out how to attach a file or insert a picture, without it being a URL. So, here's a link to our site: http://mrfusion1138.tripod.com

And great work on that Indy, mfisher. Outstanding.:hat: