False Grail from the Grail Knight Temple

Sarednab

grail6.jpg

Again, we find ourselves here talking about what I consider the greatest and most important project ever (speaking of me obviously); the False Grail, the cup used by Walter Donovan to drink the Holy Water in the final sequence of ?Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?. The cup that, as we all know, drive him to death.

I consider this a great project, but this requires A LOT of work and so much afford to be realized at perfection. The research for every single information on it has been long and accurate, but now I reached the wished outcome.

Every material used will be of the highest quality!

The cup will entirely realised in ?BRASS?, and will be finished entirely gold-plated. There?ll be every single gem, each of highest quality too!

chicago_exhibit.jpg

This will be a unique prop, never realised by anyone, and of great value for every true Indy?s saga collector!

An advice?... don't drink in it or...... :eek:hbaby

snapshot20091116151101.jpg

Now... after 1 more than 1 year of work, this is my vision of it!

dsc02653f.jpg

Detailed pic for Bowl decoration ;)
dsc02648gb.jpg

Looks like you put a lot of work into it. Some inpressive detail

Can you tell us how you did it? Did you have help?

Are you finished?

Did you have to make certain concessions?

What, ninety nine more false grails to go?;)

One thing that stands out as odd is the emerald studded rest in the middle of the stem.

Challice designs are more commonly four in number, (corresponding to the crucifix)...I've actually never seen one with so many. Curious about the source material and your choice...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
One thing that stands out as odd is the emerald studded rest in the middle of the stem.

Challice designs are more commonly four in number, (corresponding to the crucifix)...I've actually never seen one with so many. Curious about the source material and your choice...

Maybe a big clue to the false nature of the cup?

Though that implies the original prop creators actually put some though into it.

374.jpg

Indy's brother

I've been eyeing your work over at the RPF, Sarednab. Fantastic work as always, you make me aspire to make more money so I can afford some of your swag! Seriously impressive stuff, man. :hat:

Sarednab

Thanks to all guys!

I make many study for this prop...but I think I captured at least 95% of details on it :) ...I hope, ahahah

Sarednab

EDIT 05/05/2012

CUP ARE ALMOST READY!!! :rolling:

In 10 days all cups will be ship so please, ANYONE in the list have to complete his payment plus shipping.

NOTE: PLEASE, with your payment write your USERNAME and send it with GIFT option!

This is my paypal: pasqualemarsella@yahoo.it

dsc03463i.jpg
dsc03462j.jpg
dsc03461qs.jpg
dsc03460md.jpg

Comparison pic, POLISHED UNFINISHED VERSION and GOLD PLATED FINISHED VERSION:

dsc03457d.jpg
dsc03458nj.jpg