Jones doesn't know Spalko's name?

FedoraHead

My son was watching KOTS for the 3rd time today and something hit. After the "fridge" and Indy is being talking to the CIA (FBI or whoever), he tells them about Irina Spalko but never gives her name. When they ask who the woman was he doesn't say a name. Then he ask "who is she" and they should be the file to see if it's the same woman. Why didn't Indy say her name, or say "She called herself Irina Spalko, do you know who that is"? However in Hanger 51 (why didn't they call it 18 as a joke) he calls her by her last time. Maybe he didn't know Irina but he did know Spalko

spiralout

They didn't ask who she was, they asked him to describe her. When he said "who is that woman?" I think he meant "what does she do?" "what is she after?"

StoneTriple

spiralout said:
They didn't ask who she was, they asked him to describe her. When he said "who is that woman?" I think he meant "what does she do?" "what is she after?"

That's how it's always felt to me. Her name is the only thing he really knew about her.

Kooshmeister

That and she "knows things" and won a bunch of awards and claims to possess psychic powers. But that is pretty vague. Indiana would, naturally, want some more info on her.

Lego Indy

spiralout said:

Yes. That's what he means.