TOD Wave Found in...

DrJones35

a Kroger! i picked up 4 Mola Rams 3 chief guards 3 thugees 3 willies 2 short rounds AND 2 Indys. i also scored a 3rd henry sr. oh and sideshow Indy came as well

Saber79

Hey everyone, I'm new here and very passionate about Indy and collecting Indy.

I wanted to tell everyone that I came across the TOD collection (minus Shorty) at a local Kmart of all places. I think they were stocking up for the holidays..only one case was found. I managed to score an Indy, Temple Guard, Temple Chief, Willie and Mola Ram. There were a few of each but I left the others for someone else.

Continuing the trend of luck I had, the next day at a garage sale, I managed to find a Vintage German Mechanic and Vintage Indy disguised as the German Soldier. Both were in excellent condition, just no accessories.

It was a good weekend for this Indy collector to be sure!

KneelBeforeZod

DrJones35 said:
a Kroger! i picked up 4 Mola Rams 3 chief guards 3 thugees 3 willies 2 short rounds AND 2 Indys. i also scored a 3rd henry sr. oh and sideshow Indy came as well

Is this at a Kroger Grocery Store, or a more WalMart-like Kroger? We have the Kroger grocery stores all over the place here ... but I'm not even sure they have a toy section.

KBZ

Morning Bell

Unfortunately we only have Kroger grocery stores around here. I found some old KOTCS and Raiders figures there but other than that it was empty. I finally just ordered my ToD figures from eBay and managed to get them for a little under $100. At this point that seems to be the best route for those without stores that are carrying them.

monkey man

I'm in the same boat as "Indy 235". My area in N.J. has been picked pretty clean.
The TOD and LC Adventure Heroes were the last things I've seen. There were alot of cloth canopy trucks here too. I don't know anyone who has found TOD figures anywhere at retail. The LC figures were the last ones we got in the stores and I never saw those at any N.J. Target stores.
It's kind of sad to see this line die off like this. I'm going to miss it.