what r u eating

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I ate:
cheez-it-orig.gif

With:
144.jpg

And drunk some:
Milk_glass-300.jpg
I'm glad you are having a great snack, hmm i have to see if my friends have ever tried Taxes Pete on Cheeze-It crackers. I had Vegan Jerky for dinner.
TJIPrimalSpirit809-1.jpg

ResidentAlien said:
Haven't eaten for hours...

...just drinking various cheap brands of Scotch.

Monday? Too drunk to care. :)
I'm shocked you can type these letters on your computer if your DRUNK O.O o.o O.o o.O:confused: :whip: :gun: (y)

jamesdude

Angel Hair Pasta with Red Sauce with 5 pork link sausages. Had some Shasta cola for a drink.

Desert I had some Cookies and Cream ice cream with honey on it.

(yes i have a bad diet :p )

The Drifter

DocWhiskey said:
I had a whole pepperoni pizza.

I really got to start working out again.

But it's soooo good.

I know how you feel.
I gotta pry myself away from pizza and unhealthy food. I can eat a whole pizza easy, and still be hungry.

sarah navarro said:
You seem confused a lot ha.
Jack in the box tacos, has anyone ever had them before ?
I'm not confused i'm just doing comic relief on the man XD. I've never had there tacos just there horrid chinese dish, I coudn't even finish the dish.

KiKi Kat

I had a turkey sandwich with swiss cheese, lettuce, and mater with cheddar sunchips on the side. Now I'm eatin a caramel apple.

Nurhachi1991

KiKi Kat said:
I had a turkey sandwich with swiss cheese, lettuce, and mater with cheddar sunchips on the side. Now I'm eatin a caramel apple.

I want a caramel apple so bad right now...... I envy you!

KiKi Kat

Nurhachi1991 said:
I want a caramel apple so bad right now...... I envy you!

LoL...It was the first one I have had in awhile. I bought a pack that had 3 in it, and I only have 2 kids so to prevent arguin I had to eat one.

KiKi Kat said:
Hmmm...I don't get it. IndyWolf are you sure your not hittin the bottle also?
Nope i'm not hittin the bottle myself i'm just making RA upset, RA and myself are always going at it so i try to make him say something that will make me laugh.

I ate spaghetti, small salad, potato chips and cold water.

Plus I'm under the age of drinking (y).