Mrs Indianna Jones

InexorableTash

From Lee Keppler's http://www.adventure-supply.com/

ASIndyGear.jpg

Provided for reference purposes only.

kongisking

These are all unbelievable pictures, everyone. I am hugely impressed by your skills, so much that if I see another great creation, I might just slit my wrists from depression over the fact I'll never do anything half as good!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
kongisking said:
These are all unbelievable pictures, everyone. I am hugely impressed by your skills, so much that if I see another great creation, I might just slit my wrists from depression over the fact I'll never do anything half as good!

I don't think that any of them - well, the obvious MSPaint jobs aside - are actually from our people, kongisking.

DiscoLad

Attila the Professor said:
I don't think that any of them - well, the obvious MSPaint jobs aside - are actually from our people, kongisking.

Whoa whoa A Prof.
I used Flash. :]

IAdventurer01

Attila the Professor said:

Hey, now. I used the GIMP, a pen, and 6 minutes and 24 seconds. What kind of amateur do you take me for! :mad:

:p

The Tingler

RedeemedChild said:

I utterly love this one, but it's massively confusing me. What's with the gun? And why does she desperately need the gun instead of her hat or stopping herself plunging to her death? There's not actually anyone she needs to shoot! Now if it were an idol or something...

DiscoLad

The Tingler said:
I utterly love this one, but it's massively confusing me. What's with the gun? And why does she desperately need the gun instead of her hat or stopping herself plunging to her death? There's not actually anyone she needs to shoot! Now if it were an idol or something...

You sound like my art teacher. :rolleyes:
Just messing man.