Halloween...

Gear

I know its a bit early, but whats everyone going as for Hollows Eve?
I was thinking of for me:
- 60's spy (sort of like Austin Powers only... less "Austin Powers" if ya know what I mean)
- Classy devil
- Werewolf
- Han Solo
- Serial killer?
and of coarse I could go as a Beatle, seeing as how Across the Universe is in theaters right now (plus I have the hair ;) )

P.S.
I was Indy a couple of years ago and the jacket doesn't fit anymore.

Dr. Indy Jones

For a Halloween party, I'm going as Gordon Freeman. For those who don't know who is he, he is the main person in the Half Life games- here is a pic. of what he looks like:

freeman_full.jpg

nezobiwan

Attila the Professor said:
I might be getting a group together to do the cast of Clue; I'd be Professor Plum, natch.

That would be SO awesome. I wish I knew enough people who liked the movie to do something similar. I have a dress that looks a lot like Scarlet's. :D

I don't even know if I'll dress up this year. I have school all day on Halloween. I do have my Pirate King costume from wearing it earlier this year at the AWE premiere. I could also dig out my old Magenta costume, but my hair isn't big and poofy anymore--it's totally Mia Farrow from Rosemary's Baby lately. Either way I'll be at school from 8am to 5pm so I'll probably wear which ever costume is more comfortable. Since it takes another person to help me put on my Liz Swann armor, it doesn't look likely (for I will need to go to the bathroom at some point, right?).

My school is putting on a production of Rocky Horror this year and I'll be attending that. I'm pretty excited about it!

IndySeven

I know that this sounds lame, but I might be Mickey Mouse. I've been Mickey Mouse nearly every year since I was 6 and I just love being Mickey Mouse!(y)

Dr. Indy Jones

Attila the Professor said:
I might be getting a group together to do the cast of Clue; I'd be Professor Plum, natch.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

I would love to do a Clue theme for a Halloween party. I might have to do that for next year. Let me know how it goes!!!

Niteshade007

I have no idea. If I'm working (and I'm scheduled to work) I'll go to work as something generic like a police officer or cowboy or something. If I get off of work and get to go to the party I want to go to, I'll be a kissing booth.

Gear

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I might go as a cowboy too. I've always thought cowboys were awsome. Maby thats why I love Indy and Han Solo so much...

Kernunnos

I'll be in the pub, getting plastered.

We'll have fancy dress and tacky old B/W horror films on the big screen.

I wont be in fancy dress. I'm not that mongy.

No Ticket

I thought about going as Master Chief from Halo. But then I saw how much the costume cost on ebay (it was like $3,000)....

So I have no idea what to go as now. Maybe Indiana Jones? haha. Or maybe next year on that one. I can do a mean Gollum from LOTR impression... I could probably shave my head bald and wear a loin cloth and hop around saying "precious." That might scare the kiddies though.

Hmm... I don't know what to go as. I think it'd be funny if I went as Mario from SMB. lol. Or how about this, Little Mac from Punch out. Complete with green boxing gloves. Or uhhh uhhh uhhh.... Rivers Cuomo, from Weezer. I kind of idolize Weezer. All I need there is some emo glasses and a stratocaster guitar.

deckard24

Dr. Indy Jones, the guy you're going as Gordon Freeman, looks like Hugh Laurie in a spacesuit! He's the British actor who plays Dr. Gregory House on the tv show House. I first saw his crowbar and thought it was a cane, lol! That's a trip, if you haven't seen the show you need to google his name and you'll see what I mean.

Michael24

I haven't trick-or-treated since I was probably 13 or 14, but I usually still dress up as something to help give out candy. Last Halloween I was Marty McFly, since I had put a costume together for last year's San Diego ComiCon. Not sure what I'll be this year (maybe the same), but on October 30 I'll be going to a double feature screening of HALLOWEEN 4 and 5, which I'm really excited about. Gonna pre-order my tickets later today.