Without a Paddle

I

Indy_Jones88

Hilarious Movie, Great Storyline, and Indiana Jones References. What do these three things make? "Without a Paddle" = an awesome Comedy with Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and other 70's and 80's references.

1st of all it starts out when they were kids in the 80's. They were reinacting the idol search and boulder scene from Raiders. They also had an Indiana Jones compass throughout the movie. When they were grown up, one of them had a cell phone with the "Raiders March" as the ring style.

From the comercials you might say it looks lame, but it is really good. Very funny. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. It is rated PG-13 for language, and crude humor.

Did Anyone Else See It?????

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

I

Indy's_main_man

4 out of 5 stars? isn't that reserved for classics? TRUE classics? I mean come on- isn't this the kind of film you'd watch once and have a good laugh then forget a week later.

I

Indy_Jones88

Indy's_main_man said:
4 out of 5 stars? isn't that reserved for classics? TRUE classics? I mean come on- isn't this the kind of film you'd watch once and have a good laugh then forget a week later.

When I said 4 out of 5 stars, I meant for that genre - comedy. It is a great comedy. But it doesn't hold a match up to SPR or Indy. But that is because it is hard to compare different genres.

So for a comedy I give it a 4 out of 5.

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

Shipwreck

Moderator Emeritus
But I was happy to see all the Indiana Jones stuff in the recent film "Without A Paddle". Pretty funny too. :whip:

sunshinestate1992

westford said:
Don't know when it's coming out, but I read an article about it today...

Linky
Its been out for a while
its an great movie t
but the my favorite part of it is the idy references when they react it in the begining the and the indy compass hah great
i also like the radiers march cell phone ring hahah funny
and they even search for treasure well money but still

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
On Netflix now. Apparently not a sequel to Up the Creek, but more thematically consistent than Fools Rush In (1997) is to Where Angels Fear to Tread (1991).

An homage to early 80's movies and their fans, 20 years later. Filmed in New Zealand, which looks nice. As a treasure hunt for DB Cooper it's rather lazy, but then so is Romancing the Stone.

Edit: this is the only image I could find of the Indiana Jones compass we never got in real life. Maybe a Burger King toy in 3 years?

70f5ba40-21db-4125-809b-7476157fab68_thumb.jpg

Last edited: