Films you absolutely deplore and detest.

The Man

Not sure about this American Beauty-bashing. I think it's terrific...

Bad Boys is quite atrocious. I wouldn't watch that again in a fit.

Shortie

Alien 3
Alien: Resurrection
Batman & Robin (Never watched it, never will)
Date Movie
Elektra (Same as B&R)
X-Men 3
Daredevil (I really hope Marvel gets the rights back & does this right)
Punisher
Punisher: War Zone (I already know this will suck major dookie)

And while I'm thinking about it, way to go, Montana. Pass judgment on Ichi the Killer and lump it in with that Saw drivel.

What a complete and total loss for you.

Miike is the man.

The Man

ResidentAlien said:
And while I'm thinking about it, way to go, Montana. Pass judgment on Ichi the Killer and lump it in with that Saw drivel.

What a complete and total loss for you.

Miike is the man.

Is this Miike of Audition you speak about? What a kawaazy gal! Kiri-kiri-kiri...

I don't understand why people are listing a movie series as individual films. If you detest the first entry, why do you continue to watch the 3+ sequels?

Anyway, my answer is Good Luck Chuck. Peer pressure ruined me.

The Man said:
Is this Miike of Audition you speak about? What a kawaazy gal! Kiri-kiri-kiri...

The one and only. Takashi Miike is his name. I suggest seeing Happiness of the Katakuris, also by Miike. It's a live action/ claymation/ horror/ comedy/ musical all wrapped into one twisted package. Must be seen to be believed.

metalinvader

The Nightmare before Christmas.Sorry folks but I can't seem to understand the appeal of this film.Sure the animation is outstanding but the story friggin sucks.

But then again....I hate Burton.So maybe I'm a bit biased.

Legend of the Chupacabra.This film I truely detest.It's one of those z-grade films that get released by Troma for a quick buck.Avoid.

Nurhachi1991

Agent Spalko said:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull..........Worst pile of crap ever.

Why is your name Spalko anyway if you hate everything about KOTCS?

Another horrible movie No Country For Old Men......... That movie was ******* horrible.

Nurhachi1991 said:
Another horrible movie No Country For Old Men......... That movie was ******* horrible.

Allow me to facepalm you again.

The Rock and anything by Michael Bay--DETEST that garbage.

Stargate and anything by Rolland Emmerich. AWFUL.

Batman (89). I too hate Burton, metalinvader. Though I do enjoy Vincent.

Nurhachi1991

Your bagging on the Boondock saints and you liked No Country For Old Men? That movie sucked why it won best picture is beyond me. The plot was bad the ending was just stupid was the killer related to Jason Voorhees? I never knew if you got in a bad car accident you could just get up and walk away. What an academy award winning ending. I wonder what will win best picture this year......... Maybe Kung Fu Panda?

Nurhachi1991 said:
Your bagging on the Boondock saints and you liked No Country For Old Men? That movie sucked why it won best picture is beyond me. The plot was bad the ending was just stupid was the killer related to Jason Voorhees? I never knew if you got in a bad car accident you could just get up and walk away. What an academy award winning ending. I wonder what will win best picture this year......... Maybe Kung Fu Panda?

I've only seen pieces of No Country. But The Coen brothers are brilliant filmmakers and that you'd defend Troy Duffy in their place goes to show that you are but a silly kid.

There's no accounting for knowledge--it may come in time... though I doubt it.

sunshinestate1992

Nurhachi1991 said:
Hey jack black is funny!!! (y) (y) (y) haha im joking with u but he is funny!!:D ;) :D :D :D :D :p :p :D :D :) :D :D :D

Nurhachi1991

ResidentAlien said:
I've only seen pieces of No Country. But The Coen brothers are brilliant filmmakers and that you'd defend Troy Duffy in their place goes to show that you are but a silly kid.

You have seen pieces of it.................... Please watch the whole film than tell me I'm wrong for hating it.

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg are brilliant filmmakers and yet you did not like KOTCS? Are you silly to? It doesn't matter how good of filmmakers they are they can still produce a pile of crap.

The Man

ResidentAlien said:

The direction of No Country...is so refreshingly sure, economical and fluid, they deserved that Oscar as much as the one for B.P.

|ZiR|

ResidentAlien said:
Boondock Saints. A stupid, vapid, derivative, boring mess of a film by a stupid, vapid, derivative, despicable mess of a man, made for stupid, vapid, derivative people.

I HATE that movie and the people who like it.
ResidentAlien said:
The one and only. Takashi Miike is his name. I suggest seeing Happiness of the Katakuris, also by Miike. It's a live action/ claymation/ horror/ comedy/ musical all wrapped into one twisted package. Must be seen to be believed.

I swear, sometimes it's like I could fall in love with you for your taste in movies alone.

metalinvader said:
The Nightmare before Christmas.Sorry folks but I can't seem to understand the appeal of this film.Sure the animation is outstanding but the story friggin sucks.

But then again....I hate Burton.So maybe I'm a bit biased.

The Nightmare Before Christmas, while overrated, is an excellent barometer for crazy. If a girl says it's her favorite movie of all time, odds are there's something rotten in Denmark.

Thundercloud

I've always been proud of saying that I watched every movie till the end, even those that blatantly sucked (End of Days, Epic Movie, Red Planet, that 3D animation movie with pidgeons, and others I can't remember).

However, there was this movie that made me break that rule.
Without ever watching the first one, to me, AvP Requiem is the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen in a theater. It made no sense in so many ways.
For now, it stays on the top of my most hated list.

|ZiR|

I made my brother take me to see Red Planet for Val Kilmer, and I refused to leave even once we saw firsthand how terrible it was. I don't believe he's ever forgiven me for that.

The Drifter

Let's see; I've always hated:

Born on the Fourth of July: My sister rented this turd of a movie, and I was so bored watching it.

Lady in the Water: My wife bought this. I was bored one night, and gave it a watch. I would rather play a Barbie video game.

Ten Things I Hate About You- Again my sister's fault. Went with the movies with her to watch that crap.

Alexander: Hated this movie.

Son of the Mask: Makes me want to vomit.

Dumb and Dumberer: How did this crap get green-lighted?

Nurachi--there's never been a Coen Brothers movie to date that's been remotely poor. Though Oh Brother wasn't fantastic, it's hardly a bad movie. That said, I know I won't come crawling to you admitting my grevious error; I have it on good authority (ie not yours) that it's a great picture. And from what I've seen, I'd agree.

Zir--feeling's mutual. Haha. Good to know I'm not the only one who hates Boondock Saints so passionately. Damn, get back on Yahoo sometime now that it's summer and I have time to chat it up. I'm always in the mood for film suggestions.