X-Men: Days of Future Past

Spurlock

Trailer came out today. Once I learn how to make the box appear on the thread to view, I'll do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2zYHWDZKo

So what do ya'll think? Is it going to be a hit? Is it too complex a story? Is every X-Men movie based around Wolverine?

I personally think they tried to cram a trilogy into a single movie with this one. Or it appears that way. I know lots of people won't get enough screen time and time travel will cause some issues in understanding. Still looks good, worth seeing, more akin to Nolan's films than to Marvel's other films.

HenryJunior

I would say this is the third movie of a loose trilogy.

1.) X-Men: First Class
2.) The Wolverine
3.) X-Men: Days of Future Past

I think this looks great, the film series has been on an upturn since First Class IMO. Hopefully this will fix the continuity errors First Class introduced that clash with the first Trilogy.

I'm curious as to why specifically Logan has to be sent back in time. I'm theorizing that the time machine dismantles the physical structure of the traveler and only a mutant with regenerative powers can survive the process. It makes me cringe thinking of that kind of pain :p But yes hollywood sure does love to bank their movies on Hugh Jackman.

Here's the embeded trailer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pK2zYHWDZKo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kongisking

It certainly has potential to tell a really emotional story. I'm a renewed X-fan, so I'll definitely see this. (y)