Question About Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Soundtrack

Indysolo12

Where does the Track ''Alarm!'' Play at in the movie I haven't seen the movie in a while and I'm asking because I have the Indiana Jones Soundtrack Collection

Indysolo12 said:
Where does the Track ''Alarm!'' Play at in the movie I haven't seen the movie in a while and I'm asking because I have the Indiana Jones Soundtrack Collection

I would assume during the fire at Castle Brunwald sequence... you know.. when the Nazi woman screams "ALLLLARRRRM" in that really shrill voice.

Ironclaw

Correct, it's mostly during the burning castle sequence, although the track technically begins when Henry Sr drops the lighter onto the floor.

...I guess that comes with the territory, having seen the Last Crusade roughly 300 times.

justin

Indysolo12 said:
the sound track has my voice in it can you blive theat!:D indana jones i am a man

The Drifter

jbonvillain said:
the sound track has my voice in it can you blive theat!:D indana jones i am a man

Okay, I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, but this has to be a troll or joke account. If it's not, accept my apologizes, and sorry for going off topic.

Montana Smith

jbonvillain said:

My country send me to United States to make movie-film. Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.

Yes, my film is very good Inianna Joans film. (y)

Archaeos

Montana Smith said:
My country send me to United States to make movie-film. Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.

Yes, my film is very good Inianna Joans film. (y)

Ah, this made my Monday morning (y)