Miss The Raven 2004

Canyon

Hey Carolina! Great to see you here!

And great pictures too! (I'm going to be posting mine soon!) ;)

Finn

Staff member
Renderking Fisk said:
It's Carolina from COW! Quick! Everyone pretend I'm still a nice guy.
Sorry, I joined late... *Looks around.* What, near <i>whom</i> we should act as you weren't a prick with his head inflated with pee?

Oh, a newbie, hi! Just kidding. Ren is cool... he has his moments, that occur about every fifth year or so. Cool piccies, btw.

I

Indy's_main_man

If Carolina's the only one with guts enough to send a pic...That puts her in the lead

and if the rest of you ladies don't post some pics she'll win

just a reminder

Oh...and I have no idea what Dr. HenryJones.jr was trying to say

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Indy's_main_man said:
and if the rest of you ladies don't post some pics she'll win

I've got no problem with that. :)
I'm not going to post a pic. .. I have no gear.. and this is not my thing?.

Indy's_main_man said:
Oh...and I have no idea what Dr. HenryJones.jr was trying to say

Well.. you're not the only one? ;)
But if she's planning to post a pic... we'll soon find out.

I

Indy's_main_man

Ayrun said:
I've got no problem with that. :)
I'm not going to post a pic. .. I have no gear.. and this is not my thing?.

Come on.........show a little back bone...or as fisk suggested, cleavage

You don't have to be in Gear in the picture

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Indy's_main_man said:
Come on.........show a little back bone...or as fisk suggested, cleavage

You don't have to be in Gear in the picture

:)
Like I said; this ain't my thing.

btw? Where was your pic. in the contest where the guy's should dress up in their Indy gear?

I

Indy's_main_man

No way to get it online

and on top of that I haven't completed my Indy gear collection

Finn

Staff member
Remember ladies... the take was on <i>any</i> costume seen in the holy trilogy. It does not matter at all if you lack gear, in that case you can e.g. take the shot of yourself by imitating the Dr. Jones' costume seen here.

And because this really is a contest, not just any random post-pics-of-yourself thread, we won't take those where you don't have a trilogy costume (or more like a good imitation) on.

And if the costume you're not wearing is not one of the most obvious ones, mention of the scene it's seen is much appreciated.

Thank you. Let us have some eye-candy now, please.

Indyologist

Sigh--- I would love to post a picture, but I don't think there's any such thing as a camera where you can just shoot one picture and then scan and post it immediately. All I buy are disposable cameras and they usually come with at least 24 exposures-- and that lasts me all year!! I'm assuming a digital camera would probably let me take 1 or 2 pics, but I can't afford that! Maybe I could borrow a friend's.

"Dunno. (I'll) think of something..."

Canyon

Finally, the time has come!

Canyon takes a deep breath...

Okay, this first picture some of you know, and here's also one in sepia style as well...

Me%20as%20Indy.2.jpg

Me%20as%20Indy.3.jpg

I apologise for the size of the next two photos, but I was unable to get these scaled down.

Canyon relaxes in her 1930's style clothes

Canyon hiding from the bad guys

Luckylighter

Wow, Canyon! I've seen those two photos before, but in a much smaller scale. Now that they are blown up...wow...you are very pretty! You, my dear, are a babe!

Canyon

Luckylighter said:
Wow, Canyon! I've seen those two photos before, but in a much smaller scale. Now that they are blown up...wow...you are very pretty! You, my dear, are a babe!

Oh Luckylighter, you have to be one of the sweetest men here on The Raven. :D ;)

You're too kind. :eek:

Canyon blushes and smiles coyly

Finn

Staff member
You're pretty, Canyon. You really are.

Pretty enough for even Indy to kiss you if he happened to run to you... and had just spent a night in a bar... being completely stoned... and just realized that the lamppost he's hugging won't answer his kisses.

<small>You know me. I don't mean it. Or then I do.</small>