Indy Games Cheats

Indy Croft

great! I finished the game yeaterday, last level was using the pa cheng to defeat the main antagonist. whip jumping to the 4 different platforms. It really easy(y)

Trennas

Yeah, I recall it as quite the anticlimax.. really easy and well, you dont even see the dragon because you are too busy running around not getting hit.. :gun:

Indy Croft

it was waaaay easy compared to beck's level!!! Sadly my computer got a virus and emperor's tomb's gone. I can restart the whole but I gotta go throught beck's crap again!!!

JerryKing

You can edit "the mole" out of the von Beck level, edit the ghosts out of that "other dimension" level... I did it a few years ago, so I cannot recall the details, but all it involved was looking through the level files and removing particular strings inside them (something along the lines of "Digger_Arm", etc...)

As for IM, you can do many things there. Drive the jeep on water, access inaccessible areas, have two Indys at the same time...
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=9367

amphibian3na.jpg

Trennas

you know, i was actually trying to find a way to mod the Emperor's Tomb a few weeks ago! I searched high and low, but I came up with completely nothing! If you have any links on how to do that, it would be greatly appreciated :)

JerryKing

Pah, if I had it installed... But I only keep Atlantis and Machine installed - they're the only two worth being named "an Indy adventure", anyway.

It only involved editing the level files and removing certain strings from them, that I remember. This caused those entities to disappear, so you could complete von Beck while walking slowly, slide down that underground shaft without worrying about obstacles, and so on... I believe that's all I ever tried in that game. Some did plan to mod/edit/expand it a while ago, but the projects probably stopped.

Last edited:

JerryKing

I do remember some things for Infernal Machine, on the other hand...

Adding: "DevMode"=dword:00000001 to HKLMS\LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC\Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine\v1.0 will run the game in developer mode (which, among other things, will make it impossible to complete a level)

Add "Debug Mode" there for some verbosity (this one is safe to keep, unlike DevMode).

Remove the key "Start Mode" from there to see this:
image14bj.gif

JerryKing

Oh, and of course this old tip: always, always keep a minimized copy of Micro$oft Media Player before running Infernal Machine under XP. For some bizarre reason (codecs? overlays?), this fixes almost all the problems that the game would otherwise have under XP (including not being able to run at all).

And drive carefully.
indorja2.gif

Trennas

*shrugs* i just wanted to see if I could actually rip content from TET to modify for other games. Looks like thats not gonna happen, but well, im sure another oppertunity will arrive one day :)

God yes, I remember that even getting the Infernal Machine to function correctly was a royal pain in the butt! That game had sooo many crashes its a miracle I even finished it at all.. it was fun, but that really did take a lot of the enjoyment ouf of it (n)

Indy Croft

well i downloaded the demo of the game and played it. I peronally didn't find is so great. movements were too slow, hard to hit the enemy when shooting, it was crappier than tomb rader 2 (which is older than IFM). movements were clunky and god about how many time does indy eat a day!!!!!????? He's soooooooooooooo skinny!!!!!!!
Compared to that, ET used the advantage of better technology and made the action scenes quick and cool. Also indy had bigger shoulders and more musclular features

Last edited: