Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Image1ddd.jpg

Anyone has the LEGO comics titled "Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Amazon!" please?

Its the only one I'm missing. I've searched the forum and the internet but all I could find was a distant picture of the two pages spread.

I think it was published in an early 2008 BrickMaster LEGO Club magazine.

drmc

New to the Raider

Hello everyone, I'm new to The Raven and find this to be a great site. I've especially enjoyed this thread regarding digital versions of books and magazines and so forth. Sadly though, all of the links are dead. In fact most of the images don't even show up anymore as to what was being shown? They just show a picture of a cat with the caption "photo not found".

Anyway, is there a repository where most of this can be found? I was especially interested in finding fully scanned books if they were available - someone indicated they had scanned the find your fate book Indiana Jones and the Giants of the Silver Tower which I would LOVE to get a copy of.

Sorry to jump into the forums right off with a request but the thought of a scanned copy of that book is exciting. There were many other books and Indy related magazines as well but that one was the one that had me the most interested. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

JackMunchkin

Hi everyone, reanimating this thread as well... Any way to revive the broken links and pictures or find access to a repository of files / books ? Looking myself for the out of print West End Games RPG books... Thanks

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Might as well give this thread a bit of a kickstart...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
William Conrad reads Indiana Jones!

Attachments

• img996.jpg
    img996.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 22
  • img997.jpg
    img997.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 21
  • img995.jpg
    img995.jpg