Lost Tales

Stoo

It's been a long while since Junior Jones has been active at The Raven but I'll contact him via Facebook to tell him someone is interested in reading his stories.

Junior Jones

Stoo said:
It's been a long while since Junior Jones has been active at The Raven but I'll contact him via Facebook to tell him someone is interested in reading his stories.

So, Stoo did contact me several weeks ago and I've been trying since then to figure out how and where to get my stories back up on the internet. I finally found a good (free) place at WordPress.com

Since I haven't read these myself in a long time, I'm going to go over them to make improvements where necessary and put them back up gradually. So far only Melbourne is ready.

Here's the link for the Lost Tales of Indiana Jones

Enjoy!

Hello Junior Jones!

Sorry, I've been away from the Raven for a while! Just wanted to say thanks so much for uploading your stories! I didn't imagine that requesting to read them would create so much work for you :eek:

Please, take your time uploading the other stories. No need to rush on my account!:hat:

Looking forward to reading about Young Indy's encounter with Houdini! (y)

Junior Jones

I added another story last month, and a third one today. Neither are new, but LeHavre is updated to include things I had neglected in the first edition. You can find the main page here.

Now there's a story of Young Indy at every age. Enjoy, and feel free to share any comments or corrections.