The Most Coveted to Collect

No Ticket

I'm not much into collecting Indiana Jones stuff. I have a poster or two and the old Well of Souls play set (but I'm missing the original Indy action figure) :( .

Anyway, I was wondering what some of the most sought-after and coveted items to collect are in the Indiana Jones merchandise world. Maybe one of you more serious collectors could enlighten me. I've lost a lot of the 1980s stuff that I've had (much of it was my brother's in the 80s).

mfisher

I guess it depends on the individual collector... finding a mint condition Indy or Marion from the original Kenner line would be a great find... ( I'd just like to get my hands on a good condition Marion loose for that matter ) .. my favorite piece has to be my Toys McCoy Indy figure though.. ( until sideshow releases theirs !)

Niteshade007

I don't collect much either. I guess I just got lucky when I got my action figures. I got Indy (he came with a gun, which I promptly lost), a Marion that seems to be in great condition (no base or monkey, but no stains or anything). Both versions of Belloq, a Toht, and a Sallah for relatively cheap (I think it was somewhere around $20-$30.) I don't display them or anything, I just thought they were cool. Other than that, I have a Raiders poster that I don't hang out (doesn't really go with my room, which although a movie theme, is all black and white pictures), a fedora that's sitting in the garage, and a brown leather jacket sitting in the back of my closet. I guess I'm a bad Indy collector.

ChromiumBlue37

The plastic Ark of the Covenant and Well of the Souls playset from the original Kenner line are the "Holy Grails", of my collection!

Issard

MOC Indy. That is about as good as it gets. I still remember finding one at KB Toys in Toledo OH, on my 4th or 5th birthday. Better than finding money!

raiders%20coke%20glass%20set.jpg
Unproduced set of three drinking glasses by Coca-Cola. My search continues to this day!