Bye bye Tyler nelson ( I guess)

tnswman

you know, I Love this site but there are a few total morons on here.

If ANY of you think that there is going ot be a HUGE song and dance number involving the russian's, think again...It's simply background noise for a set scene.

You will get a few quick shots of the russians celebrating and then BOOM right back to the story. It actually adds depth to the situation.

GeeZ! It is NOT going to be Fiddler on the Roof.

there have been MANY scenes like this in SEVERAL very serious WW2 movies involving Russians. It's just the way they roll.

SwingingMonkey

Thank you Tyler Nelson!! Good move there because we don't want any dancing in Indiana Jones! - not by a guy any way!

It would be awesome if the Crystal Skull is linked to the extra-terrestrials - who put man on Earth...its not looking likely though.

jtobin13

russian cameo

if the nelson dancer had a cameo he wont anymore ,but he may have ruined it for the other russian extras in the scene who didnt spill the beans,

heck i had to sign a CA for what about steve last week...go figure

Zorg

tnswman said:
If ANY of you think that there is going ot be a HUGE song and dance number involving the russian's, think again...It's simply background noise for a set scene.

You will get a few quick shots of the russians celebrating and then BOOM right back to the story. It actually adds depth to the situation.

My thoughts exactly. They've already done the "show" dance number in ToD. Because of that, I don't believe that the info leaked by Nelson would cause that scene to be cut completely. Maybe they'll just do a quick reshoot without Tyler, or use some different camera angles.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
Seriously, I have all kinds of respect of you and your faith -- but man, the pictures (even the somewhat incredibly coincidental Russkie satellite pics) do not lie.

The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.

Perhaps a impertinent use of the definition of faith, in this respect, but which pictures? Even the IJ.com website is suspect to me. The BIBLE certainly doesn't show anything more then mere speculation on the subject.

Sure, my reputation was dinged on my claim that the film was completed two years ago. I'll admit that. (Though still no proof that is wasn't, lol). Perhaps the Eden Noir, or Bookend Ark mythos is in question too. But until I see the film, or more definitive evidence, my faith will have to supercede fanboy auguring.

commontone

Faith is a great thing, so long as it doesn't preclude consciousness.

Then again, it's not possible to live conscious of absolute reality. A person wouldn't really exist, in a way, without their dreams and the innocence of being human. But faith must be tempered by the concrete realities of life.

IndyFan89

SwingingMonkey said:
It would be awesome if the Crystal Skull is linked to the extra-terrestrials - who put man on Earth...its not looking likely though.

That is the worst thing i ever heard anyone say. (n)

No Ticket

Considering they started making those shirts in black too.... you guys must really like conspiracy theories to play this whole, "that's not really the title or plot to the movie" thing out. lol.

Kingsley

I think not only the title is a fake, the whole movie will be a fake Indiana Jones movie to hide the real one... that which they couldn't get to film.

Harrison Ford agreed to act, but had only one condition...
he said "give me time to let my fame fade a little, and let me grow old enough to be suited to belong to a museum"

Lucas agreed, and decided to do some time remastering his old Star Wars movies...
but that wasn't enough, so he made a new trilogy while waiting for harrison. :p :p :p

What's true and what's fake?
In a way, surely Pale Horse's faith is more real than a Crystal Skull T-Shirt.

Faith is the surrender of the mind, the surrender of reason. It's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals. Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most over-rated.

indyt

ClintonHammond said:
Faith is the surrender of the mind, the surrender of reason. It's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals. Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most over-rated.

More words from the "wise" :rolleyes: